Magic Tools

Questions and discussions related to armors,
weapons, items, and allies.

Magic Tools

Postby Purest » Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:49 am

Hello Fellow Players, a question from a newbie to all games, as you progress and increase your skills and buy new equipment and amor - how does this affect play. I notice that in one post they said they don't always use their staff so do you use a wand most of the time and then only use a staff some of the time??? The armor seems clear enough but I do have a question about the Min Stk noted in the weapons and armor - what is this?? Also I am a little uncertain how to use the skills I have attained some are for healing and some are support and some well they just are. I know there are three kinds of skills but how doe you use it in battles, with monsters and pvp??? I usually leave my attack thing on automatic, should I have it disabled and attack and change my type of attack when I am versing a monster or another player??? So many questions?

Any help would be most appreciated :-)

ceers ........ Purest :?
Purest

Re: Magic Tools

Postby Morgoth » Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:23 am

as you progress and increase your skills and buy new equipment and amor - how does this affect play

Stright forward - better armor and better weapon - easier to play; higher level location - harder to play

I notice that in one post they said they don't always use their staff so do you use a wand most of the time and then only use a staff some of the time???

There are some tricks you can do using more than one weapon or armor. I keep one armor with +10 intelligence and use it with Fairy dust - this gives me 300 more skill points. As for you - one weapon and one armor.

The armor seems clear enough but I do have a question about the Min Stk noted in the weapons and armor - what is this??

Stright forward again - weapon require 20 strenght, you have 10 - you can not use it. Strenght is one of the attributes you build using learning points

Also I am a little uncertain how to use the skills I have attained some are for healing and some are support and some well they just are.

Skills are for stronger enemies, they are not for free - they use skill points which recover only using Fairy dust, which cost money. You get free refill when you level up or when you get new badge.

I usually leave my attack thing on automatic, should I have it disabled

Yes, using keyboard shortcuts you'll play faster. Browse down the game and check How to play, the shortcuts are listed at the end.
Morgoth

Return to Equipment and Items