earn free gems

Questions and answers to other questions related
to the game.

earn free gems

Postby ianwuolle » Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:23 pm

was just qualified for new credit card under earn free gems offer how long before i am credited my 600+ gems?
ianwuolle

Re: earn free gems

Postby Maria » Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:24 pm

you will probably have to contact the provider rather than DW for questions on credits for free offers
Tracey
Titans

Maria

Postby ianwuolle » Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:43 pm

so u ask us to pay or earn gems to support you but you don't do anything to support your users.
ianwuolle

Postby ianwuolle » Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:13 pm

contacted discover card services and they said to contact u or the moderators o the engine which lists the offers as they have already sent the data confirming my approval and i should have my credits? So where do we go from there? There is no contact on your offer engine except you.

??????
ianwuolle

Postby Denzo » Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:21 am

ianwuolle wrote:so u ask us to pay or earn gems to support you but you don't do anything to support your users.

Now,before you start having a go at Maria she is a high level PLAYER not a developer of Dream World.She takes time out from playing each day to read these forums and try to help other players like yourself.I am also a player as is the majority of people who's posts you see here.Unless you see "Admin" as the name on the post you will have been answered by another player.Players help others on these forums so the developers can concentrate on working on more expansions for the game to keep the players busy and happy with more things to do as you will find out if you continue playing.

To try and help with your problem you said you weren't given the 600 gems for the offer you did.
Did you :
1 - Notice how long it said it would take to confirm for the gems to be awarded ? (most offers credit gems instantly but others can take from 1-5 days)
2 - Meet all criteria for the offer ?
3 - Receive a confirmation email from the credit card provider stating you were accepted ?
4 - Did you contact Trialpay ? (the offers are provided by them from the various companies and it is Trialpay you need to contact not the company for the credit card directly.)
5 - To contact Trialpay while in ad free mode go to Guardian,the offers will appear.Then look directly below the the gem offer of 1750gems and you will see Support,click this and a separate box will pop up.Look for the credit card offer you did,then click Contact Support next to that offer.This then takes you into a new window where you will have to fill out the form to contact Trialpay with all relevant information they need...confirmation email etc.
6 - To contact Trialpay while not in ad free mode go to Guardian,wait for the offers box to pop up then click Help (slightly below Top right corner) then scroll down to the bottom and you will see Contact.Click this and it will take you to a separate window as explained above already.

If you have not received any gems have you checked your Facebook Credits to see if you awarded them instead ? Go to Account > Payments (through your Facebook account) and it will show you how many credits you have.Do this before contacting Trialpay though otherwise you will just be told by them you were awarded credits.

Did you do the offer via the ad free version or via the guardian tab while not in ad free ? I did an offer while not in ad free and i was instead awarded Facebook Credits even though it clearly states now it is gems we are awarded.

With the above information you should be able to sort the problem out with Trialpays help.

It is frustrating when you do not receive gems for an offer completed but please in future be courteous to others while using these forums and the other players will be courteous back.We the players do not have to answer questions and could leave it to the developers to answer all queries on here but that would mean expansions would take longer and players would be unhappy with nothing more to do.So please remember this in future when you go to ask another question,manners cost nothing but get you a lot further when a simple please/thank you is used. 8-)
Bear
No longer a daily player any more,just play when I can and when I feel like it.
Denzo

Postby ianwuolle » Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:29 am

gems have been credited thank you for your assistance.
ianwuolle

Postby Maria » Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:54 pm

As Denzo rightly says it can sometimes take a while to credit and I'm glad you got them eventually - and it tells you this when you do it. I posted contact them because many people over the 2 years of the game have asked the same question and the devs usually answer that it is a FB offer and they have no control over it at all, and you should contact the people running the offer. I thought it would save you having to wait for the devs to tell you that.

Anyway thanks for the nice and comprehensive reply Denzo and I'm glad this guy got his credits.
Tracey
Titans

Maria

Return to Other Questions