What you would like to see in the game.

Questions and answers to other questions related
to the game.

What you would like to see in the game.

Postby MrJelly » Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:11 am

For me its a revamp to the quests for now, they seem for the most part pointless and they carry no wait within the game.
There role simply being for crystals,items,coins and an ally but the quests themselves mean nothing within the game.
This may just be my cynical view but any and all comments are appreciated its not just my opinion that matters.
MrJelly

Re: What you would like to see in the game.

Postby Maria » Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:03 pm

I like the quests. I redo the possessed boss quest, the ship fragments quest and the enhancing items quests over and over. Brilliant for stats - so I say keep the quests
Tracey
Titans

Maria

Postby Darth » Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:34 am

Maria wrote:I like the quests. I redo the possessed boss quest, the ship fragments quest and the enhancing items quests over and over. Brilliant for stats - so I say keep the quests

i agree with her ^^^, but i repeat all the quest out of shear point-less enjoyment :lol: and the easy coins and exp :P
The Crazy 1 eyed Demonic Vampire of Gate Destroyers (gds)
Fromally known as Deadpool currantly known as Weapon xXx in DreamWorld

Retired form Time World
Darth

Postby MrJelly » Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:17 pm

Maybe more of a variety of quests, just to lessen the repetitiveness of repeating the same quests over and over.
MrJelly

Postby Zombie » Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:05 pm

Level based items from treasure chests and random drops.
"Call me Prince of Darkness, Lucifer, Thanatos, Death if you wish! You know my nature, but not my mind! If I am different, it is because one must be so when eternal! Otherwise, madness would've taken me long ago!"

DarkHorse
Zombie

Postby MrJelly » Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:23 pm

To a point level based items from chests would make acquiring coins to easy, with the ability to repeat the oceana quest and find them in general void+10 would be no accomplishment.
MrJelly

Return to Other Questions