A few questions (for myspace Dream World)

Questions and answers to other questions related
to the game.

A few questions (for myspace Dream World)

Postby tiny_girl09 » Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:45 am

I feel these are stupid questions, but I would like to know for sure:

1)Does this forum have an add me post for myspace users? I don't want to post a new thread and move other peoples more important threads out of the way for a stupid 'Add me.' All the add me's that I have seen SEEM to be in the wrong place so I don't want to post in those threads because I don't want to get in any trouble.

2)Does anyone one know where I can find the post for the activities(like asking for cyrstals)? I get the notifications to get my daily chest and I look under the games in my stream to see if I can find it, but I never do. I have two Myspace accounts and I would like to know that the Dream World people are seeing my requests.
tiny_girl09

Re: A few questions (for myspace Dream World)

Postby anastacious » Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:55 pm

i have asked the same thing....about sending crystals...i think its common knowledge to know...but i just started my space to try out dream world and how its different
from facebook...on face book i just clicked home clicked app and games... my friends gifts or requests as its called...were there ready for me to redeem 8 a day... here i
am lost how this works...and i have asked..but as yet have no real guidence on how to know how this part of the game works...but hey i still play it..little by little. :lol:
anastacious

Re: A few questions (for myspace Dream World)

Postby blackbird71 » Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:10 pm

As for the 1st question, I haven't seen an add me thread here either, perhaps you could start one.

With regards to the gifts, once they are sent to you by a friend, they show up in your MS mail. Also, you can just refresh the page the link opened for you to continue to redeem from the same sender until you have gotten all they have sent to you or maxed your daily allotment. This makes it much easier & quicker. If that didn't make sense here is an example :D

Player X logs into MS & checks his/her MS mail.
He/she sees there are more than 1 mystery gem gifts from Player Z.
Player X clicks on the link & a new tab opens on the DW home page with a dialog box saying the gem turned into a green gem.
Player X clicks the page refresh button & the page reloads, but this time the gem turns into a pink gem.
Player X refreshes again, but this time the dialog box says there aren't any more from Player Z.
He/she closes the tab & returns to his/her mailbox to redeem their gifts from the next sender.

I hope that helps. ;)
~ Matt ~
a . k . a . ~ Maiken ~
blackbird71

Return to Other Questions