Arena fights

Questions and answers to other questions related
to the game.

Arena fights

Postby LoboofAsp » Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:34 pm

As a RPG'er from the old days, I've decided that I won't be fighting in the arena. Those that attack me...have at it, but I always stash my coins.
LoboofAsp

Re: Arena fights

Postby drizzit » Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:23 pm

the ammnt. of coins you lose in a duel is really not that bad, compared to the 10% from banking you would probably save more just letting the buggers take it :idea:
drizzit

Postby Knowname » Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:52 pm

lol I've taken this tactic in Castle Age hehehe... don't beieve in banks (that freaking CHARGE you for depositing!!). However here I just join the bankers guild and lose nothing -_-
Knowname

Postby RegsH » Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:09 pm

Knowname, you mentioned a bankers guild...? I didn't know there were different types of guild.

I was very excited when I found that I could enter in my own greeting when people challenge me. (I probably spent about an hour figuring out exactly what I wanted to say.) Do people ACTUALLY see what I wrote? I've fought a few people, and didn't see any personalized message from any of them.
RegsH

Postby Knowname » Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:05 pm

the greeting... well you can see for yourself :) when you get into fights if you read the box it should say something different every time :) :\ not alot of ppl read the boxes though lol... and some just keep it at the default not bothering to customize :x. So yeah, I guess your answer is yeah it works! :) thanks for customizing for the benefit of those who read the boxes :).

The farewell message I'm not sure though... I gotta check it out. I think it only works when you win but (ie you'll only see it when you lose.. which makes no sense cuz... you're dead :/ but it makes more sense than to hear it when youre OPPONENT's dead :)).

The Banker's Guild isn't a guild that you can exclusively belong to... it's not like your guild of friends :) you don't get a real choice of exclusive guilds like Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind. It's just a club you can join for a fee via the character -> bank page.
Knowname

Postby Rahyven » Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:49 am

Hi, Was just wondering if it was possible to attack the people who have attacked you. when I go into the arena their names are not there.

Thank you.
Rahyven

Postby Coderdude » Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:55 am

Short answer: no

Long answer: The arena filters through all the people who are playing, so they may log off and you won't see them, or they have an invisibility cloak so you can't see them in pvp. The chances of seeing the person who attacked you are slim. But I have seen them the next day they attacked me in the arena. So technically, yes you can attack people who attacked you under certain circumstances, but most likely it won't happen.
Coderdude

Return to Other Questions