reclaiming my lost angelwing!

Questions and answers to other questions related
to the game.

reclaiming my angelwing

Postby Rop1964 » Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:55 am

hi guys, this should probably be sent to developper or game admins, but was not sure..

i bought several gems and join the banker's guild, and i also bought the angel wing ally.. then as i went around, and having 2 hotel room, i got a robot, and a phoenix.. then later on , i found an alien, so i pick it up, only to see my angel missing! i assumed (wrongly) that picking a new ally, i would had been warned that i would lose an ally, and would had to choose one to dismiss!

so what i meant to say is, can i get my angel back.. bought it at level 43 at the time.. i d gladly let my robot go..

and it would be a good idea to put a warning and a select option for dismissing ally that are not needed anymore..
Rop1964

reclaiming my lost angelwing!

Postby Rop1964 » Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:12 am

hi guys! i bought some gems several days ago, join the banker's guild, and an angelwing as a new ally , at level 43. to replace my unicorn. then i found a robot and a phoenix. now i found an alien, so i took him, expecting a prompt to choose what ally to dismiss, instead, i found out my angelwing is gone! i want my angelwing back! and dismiss the robot. how come no one thought of putting a select ally to dismiss option when you implement the hotel for the extra allies?! or to put a warning saying if you take this new ally , ally x will be dismiss/drop from the hotel..

i think this should be brought up to the game developers or admins, as i may not be the first or the last to lose an ally unwillingly.. and that angelwing was costly to lose..

again , if i get the angelwing back, remove the robot, and put some kind of warning so it does not happen again..

by the way, what ally is drop when picking up a new ally.. so i can place my allies appropriately in the hotel (really, put a dismiss from hotel option!!)
Rop1964

Re: reclaiming my lost angelwing!

Postby admin » Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:24 am

premium ally do not need to be stored. Just press "use" next to them like the first time after you bought them, and they always starts on your current level with same previous skill level you had them at. you will however lose a non-premium ally though if you have 2 in the bank and one active when you re-activate a premium ally.
admin
Site Admin

Re: reclaiming my lost angelwing!

Postby Rop1964 » Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:22 am

admin wrote:premium ally do not need to be stored. Just press "use" next to them like the first time after you bought them, and they always starts on your current level with same previous skill level you had them at. you will however lose a non-premium ally though if you have 2 in the bank and one active when you re-activate a premium ally.

that s good to know, i just realised that yesterday evening about my angelweing :) , sorry for the confusion, but i still stand and say put a warning and the option to dismiss a stored ally if we pick up a new one.. i had to reclaim my phoenix after it got kick out of the hotel.. or to dismiss the active ally (if not premium) for the new ally..
Rop1964

Return to Other Questions