Stat chart i can hyperlink to

Questions and answers to other questions related
to the game.

Stat chart i can hyperlink to

Postby Orbit » Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:16 pm

Hi, Im a GM from a pretty large guild on one of Kongs servers.
Ive looked on a bit of the DW forums and couldnt find an answer to this. I thought about creating a new post on what ive tried so far but ive learned if you do it wrong youll basically give away your DW login in 1 link, bypassing your kong login which is pretty…i dont know risky? scary? And that kind of info to the public could have dire consequences.
Anyway, Ive put together a pretty nice stat chart for our guild, (follows monthly change in mob count, levels, stats, LP change, PVP, FW level, total stats for the guild and LP for the whole guild) and although it looks nice and works pretty well its a pain the the arse to update monthly by keystroke. Ive been doing it for over a year and would like to add class damage, true LP change, weapon pot stats, and other ins and outs doing that however, would take 2x the time and would be riddled with human errors.
I was hoping I could be pointed to someone that knew how to access Playmages stat charts or some kind of chart that i can hyperlink our members stats too so that i dont have to type each character in manually for each member saving a TON of time. It wouldnt have to be linked to the server just statically updated every so often so as not to create a 'security' risk. Is there such a thing? Or am i SOL?
Orbit

Re: Stat chart i can hyperlink to

Postby alfatemycat » Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:54 pm

Hi SOL nice to meet you.
Being safe on the internet is a lot like being safe in real life. Always have a back-up plan and be careful where you stick your pointer.
alfatemycat

Return to Other Questions