Allies

Questions and answers to other questions related
to the game.

Allies

Postby wdowns » Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:13 am

Is there anyway that we can have more than one allies? When I started playing, I came across a cat, now I came across a dog and accepted that one as an ally, now the cat is gone and the dog is there. Can I have them both or is there any way I can switch between the two?
wdowns

Re: Allies

Postby Knowname » Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:49 pm

2 ways

1) If you join the bankers' guild it allows you to have up to 2 allies in storage.

2) If you spend crystals on a special ally (via the character-> ally page) than the computer will always allow you to return to that special ally free of charge.

I do, however, highly suggest you join the bankers guild. If you can try gamespy or netflix you should do it as soon as you can ^_^ it's really a great deal.

On that note, for some reason my special ally keeps going into my bank and kicking out a regular ally. Then when he comes out he's not properly lvled. (should be equal to your lvl?)
Knowname

Postby Tukarama » Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:02 pm

Joining the bankers guild is a good idea. I switch out ally's and I have a bank full of fairy dust waiting for me.

Easiest thing I've found is the survey of the day. 11 coins every time you do a survey. I can't do one everyday though, seems like the survey of every other day. But it still builds up gems quickly.
Tukarama

Postby lehamamura » Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:08 am

Is there a way to know what the abilities of the allies do? if so, how can I see it before changing the allie, if not, it could have an "overpass" link in the allie skill just like the weapons and armors in the stores, since the allie is gone forever when you change it, it would be nice to see what each allies could do, to mesure the pros and cons, before changing them...

thanx a lot
lehamamura

Return to Other Questions