Girl in Red? Friend to Enemy

Questions and answers to other questions related
to the game.

Girl in Red? Friend to Enemy

Postby Cortana » Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:27 pm

I liked helping the girl in red with her quest. then i accepted a request from the demon guy and battled her. I knew i shouldn't have done so after she said you will regret this... is there any way to have her become my friend anymore? i stopped battling her and all she can say is that she is not happy to see me. But i refuse to battle her when given that option. Will she ever want my help again?
Cortana

Re: Girl in Red? Friend to Enemy

Postby Cortana » Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:42 pm

I can answer my own question... i had to defeat the red demon several times and refuse to fight the Girl in red every time i met with her. Finally it took like 2 towns for her to forgive me!
Cortana

Postby menot » Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:08 am

if i remember correctly, if you've only beaten up the girl once then you should only need to beat up the imp once to negate this
menot

Postby ElectricMessiah » Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:47 am

@Admin:

Is there any way to befriend the Girl in Red after you have been fighting with her over a long period of time?

I started fighting her about level 10 and didn't stop until lvl 35 or 40. I'm lvl 51 now and she still hates me.

Would you mind telling us how she works in this regard?

Thanks.
ElectricMessiah

Postby Endare » Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:57 pm

Eh, she asked me to kill the old man, and I always get good stuff from the trivia when the question isn't a mess, and the Imp gives me expensive items when I kill Red... so, I'm fine with this. She just attacks me right away now. ^_^
Endare

Postby Gwynbleidd » Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:46 pm

The girl in red is not so innocent, she carries a uzi :o
Gwynbleidd

Postby Unzki » Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:02 am

Endare wrote:- and the Imp gives me expensive items when I kill Red...

--- That's odd... For me, the Girl gives items, the Imp money. Didn't do comparing between the two, and now can't because she's angry. Trying to make up my mind whether I want to placate her or not, as items are handy as liquidatable goods the Dust Merchant can't account for when determining prices.

Gwynbleidd, the gun the Girl carries isn't an Uzi, more closely resembles the H&K MP5K PDW. But yeah, not so innocent considering she puts hits out on old Wisemen! ;)
Unzki

Postby -WZ- » Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:18 pm

The Imp gives money about 50% of the time for me, items the rest of the time.
-WZ-

Return to Other Questions