free gifts limit

Questions and answers to other questions related
to the game.

free gifts limit

Postby khoraja » Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:27 am

Today I saddly discovered that I can only send out 6 crystals. Is that fair??? We don't even have enough for our own guild!
How about
restoring the unlimited gifting, and removing crystal-to-coins transformation? That's a lot more fair don't you think? Everyone would use the same max amount of crystals, noone would be favored just for adding every single person in the forum to his friends list, and we wouldn't have to drive some of our friends out of the game. If someone is willing to spend cash on buying coins and gems then sure, he should be favored, you have to make some money too it's why you created the game after all. It was not right the way things used to be but this change is really wrong, I'm quite disappointed.

Was it a test change or is it something permanent? I hope you answer my question.....

Kate - Khoraja
Last edited by khoraja on Fri Dec 25, 2009 3:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
khoraja

WRe: free gifts limit

Postby admin » Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:48 am

We explained in another reply before, we do not control invite/gift limit or we would set it to one billion. Facebook controls this and there is nothing we can do other than hope they restore our previous limit sonn.
admin
Site Admin

Return to Other Questions