Is there a forum to ask about offerpal or talk about it?

Questions and answers to other questions related
to the game.

Is there a forum to ask about offerpal or talk about it?

Postby wolfy42 » Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:52 pm

Is there a forum to ask about using offerpal?

For instance I used the link to shop through genaurdis.com and it eventually sent me to safeway to shop. I put the order through (needed to get a bunch of water delivered anyway) but it would be nice to have a forum to ask questions in advance before signing up etc. Also it would be good to have somewhere that we can post our experiences and advice about the offers. Which ones are good to use...which are hard to get to work (like the survey of the day etc).
wolfy42

Re: Is there a forum to ask about offerpal or talk about it?

Postby had2lose » Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:54 am

I like the concept of the game, and hope to see more content created so i supported them. I used offerpal and sent them some money for their hardwork and had no issues with offerpal. It worked great. Hope this helps.
had2lose

Postby BanzaiBob » Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:28 pm

Offerpal are fairly good in my book - havnt had any trouble (yet). If an offer doesnt credit it has only ever taken one email to have it sorted. As for a forum to share experience of them, why not use this one - we have it started already.
BanzaiBob

Postby Bart » Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:17 am

i payed 19.99 for 110 gems. it took the weekend for me to get them and thats after using the contact support button on the missing gems bit. i only recieved 100 gems. who do i contact to get the other 10 gems seeing as the contact support button is now gone under missing gems cause it is saying that the order is complete. 10 gems doesn't sound alot i know, but it could go towards adding a virtual ally, or a new pet or item, or getting coins or learning points from the guardian. i paid 19.99 for them, i think it's only fair i get all the gems i paid for. other than that, it's a good game and i enjoy playing it. it's just a shame that i've had a bad experiance paying for gems when i would consider paying for more to support the game so i can get more of the items, learning points and a better pet, whilst helping to improve the game.
Bart

Postby wolfy42 » Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:47 am

Bart,

It is a great game and I'm glad you supported it. I have done many of the deals and even done the tasks (I don't like using credit cards over the internet as I have had a bad experience with that in the past). Offerpal is not directly assosiated with this game from what I understand...it is just a method that the game uses to offer players a way to get gems.

I have spent $24 myself on deliverys over the past 2 weeks or so and still have not seen any gems (it was actually over $300 worth of groceries all together...but I would have bought the food anyway...it's just $24 dollar extra I spent to get them delivered). I put in a request for the first order 2 weeks ago and it has been under review since then with no emails to me. When I got the groceries delivered this week I used a different link directly to safeway.....still no dice and no response at all either.

All I can say is try to only do things you would normally do anyway so if the gems do not come through you do not loose to much. Even if most people do not have problems there is not a good setup right now to deal with issues that do come up. You can make one complaint or message and then you have to just wait and hope to hear back.

There are a ton of offers that are free or possibly something you would want or planned on getting already. I'm pretty sure DM gets money for all of them so I suggest going for the ones that just take some of your time.....that way if you don't end up getting paid it's not a big loss. I've probably recieved over 200 gems so far through offerpal by doing surveys etc. Sadly it's only the offers where I actually spent money that do not seem to be working!!
wolfy42

Return to Other Questions