What all does Reset do?

Questions and answers to other questions related
to the game.

What all does Reset do?

Postby attony » Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:57 am

I know it resets your character stats to level 1 and likely removes all your items/skills/coins.
But does it reset the amount of Gems you have or remove the items you purchased with gems, such as a time/skill capsule or a premium ally?
attony

Re: What all does Reset do?

Postby wolfy42 » Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:04 am

I would suggest having a super reset that costs gems and allows you to be refunded any gems you spent on the character so far (not sure if that is kept track of though). Perhaps the Mega Reset could halve your level and reset all spent learning points to spend how you want.

One way to make games more fun long term that has be used before is a remort ability. Basically it lets you re-roll a high level character and start over with some advantages that will make you stronger long term.

A few ideas for that would be:

Bonus exp gained per remort (minimum level 50 required to remort...and each time you do you gain 5% additional exp bonus capped at 50% after 10 times).
Bonus to str/quickness/dex/int caps from puzzles (+1 point per remort capped at 42 after 10 times
1% penalty per remort to enemies block % (maxes at -10% to enemies block % after 10 times)

In addition you keep your total kills both pvp and normal but all quests are reset.
wolfy42

Postby -WZ- » Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:34 pm

I am very interested in the answer to these questions, thinking of restarting & don't really want to waste stuff. I also second the idea of a small bonus for restarting, adds a lot of replayability to such games.

Do I get to keep my ally ( delevelled down to 1 ) if I restart?
Do I get to keep my crystals? What about my gems?
Does any of the stuff you can purchase with gems survive a restart?

Thanks
-WZ-

Postby attony » Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:51 pm

I gave it a try.

-You keep the premium items (I kept my Time Capsule) purchased with gems.
-You keep your gems, If it's under 20 (like how we started), it also remains as it is.
-You keep your crystals
-You don't keep your ally. You'll still see your ally (lvl/exp) in the Encounter window, but it doesn't fight for you and it doesn't gain exp. Things are wacked out when you go to the ally page. I guess this is kind of a bug.
-I'm not sure about premium allies or the bank upgrade from gems.

- You lose all items, skills, and coins (including coins in bank)
attony

Postby -WZ- » Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:19 pm

Thanks for the info, I now restarted
-WZ-

Return to Other Questions