Questions and answers to other questions related
to the game.

bank

Postby ddraig » Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:33 pm

is there a banking system on this game?
ddraig

Re: bank

Postby admin » Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:18 pm

It is one of the optional items on our to-do list. The reason it's not as useful is you don't loose much money when another player attacks you, so there is no point to pay 10% fee to hide your money like other games.
admin
Site Admin

Postby skier » Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:04 pm

is there any point in using this new bank feature?

coins left outside would not be stolen unless u are attacked in pvp, for which u lose only a small amount, less than the 10% incurred when making deposits. for instance at my current level, i easily can save over 50mil. depositing that causes me to lose 5mil or more. getting attacked i would lose maybe 200k. i would need to get hit 50 times for the bank to work effectively.

and another scenario would be if i get myself killed. i lose 5% of the coins i have in hand. but that is still less than 10%. i would have to be dying 2 to 3 times on a regular basis for there to be benefits in using the bank. which is insensible, especially with the option to run away.

not meant to kill your mood admin, but i cannot think of how this bank could be useful. suggestion, maybe have the bank generate interest returns? or increase the coins lost if other players attack u?
skier

Postby Warder Amarys » Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:14 pm

it is useful for one thing--some chance encounters, like the dust fairy, base what they charge you on how much gold you have on hand. In the dust fairy case, she charges half your pocket money. That is a lot if you haven't been banking!
Warder Amarys

Postby skier » Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:49 pm

i belive dust merchant is another redundance now that we can buy fairy dusts from the healer, except that she provides more exp and coins when i fight her :D
skier

Postby Warder Amarys » Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:36 pm

The dust merchant might be redundant now the healer sells fairy dust, but if you play your cards right, it is a lot less expensive to buy from the merchant. i don't know about you, but when i have 57600 lying around, I'd rather spend it on upgrading my weapons and armor than paying for a potion I hardly ever use.
Warder Amarys

Postby LoboofAsp » Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:46 am

Warder Amarys wrote:The dust merchant might be redundant now the healer sells fairy dust, but if you play your cards right, it is a lot less expensive to buy from the merchant. i don't know about you, but when i have 57600 lying around, I'd rather spend it on upgrading my weapons and armor than paying for a potion I hardly ever use.

When the dust bimbo actually sells something other than wood dust, it's cheaper, but since she took me for a rather large piece of change (twice in a row I might add), I just make it my personal vendetta to remove her from the land of dreams.
LoboofAsp

Postby catepillar682 » Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:18 pm

Thats been my goal since I first encountered her.
Need Help: http://dream-world.hostse.com/
More to come, and please report all problems you encounter.
catepillar682

Return to Other Questions