Send Gifts Button

Questions and answers to other questions related
to the game.

Send Gifts Button

Postby eerie » Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:03 pm

It's been nagging me this whole time so I decided to even register on the forum to solve this question.
Everyday I send those free crystals you can send everyday to some of my guild members. But later on, when I try to send gifts to those I forgot to send, I just can't because the "send gifts" button is not there anymore, even though I haven't reached the maximum limit of crystals that can be sent per day (which I believe is 16). Is it normal or is it just me?
eerie

Re: Send Gifts Button

Postby BanzaiBob » Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:05 pm

As yet we are only allowed to send gifts this way once per day regardless of how many crystals we actualy send - its something that affects everybody and not just yourself. The simple answer is to ensure you send to full amount first time but if you are feeling kind you can gift through the inventory screen -> crystals -> gifting but this will deduct one crystal from those you have. On the plus side you can send that one crystal to 16 people and you can do this as often as you want. Either way the limit on accepting crystals is 6 per day.
BanzaiBob

Return to Other Questions