borked signup for offer.

Questions and answers to other questions related
to the game.

borked signup for offer.

Postby Lightwave » Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:26 pm

I figured i'd try this offer... since it seemed like a good deal :p
Signed up... but the submission ended up generating a page with a bunch of warning saying something like the page couldn't submit due to ssl type errors.
A few hours later I got the email from gamefly thanking me for my subscription... granted, no gems :p

Try GameFly for 1 Month for Only $8.95!
Video Game Rentals Delivered to your Door! Choose from over 5,000 existing titles. No late fees ever & free shipping both ways. Games for PS3, Wii, PS2, Xbox 360, Xbox, PSP & more...
Purchase required to receive Gems within minutes.
Gems awarded after you sign up for a paid subscription with Gamefly.
Lightwave

Re: borked signup for offer.

Postby Lawnbuddha » Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:29 pm

should post this over in "Bugs" so the Admin sees it.
Lawnbuddha

Postby BanzaiBob » Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:35 pm

You need to deal with offerpal directly - go to the guardian page -> missing gems -> find the offer and use the contact support option. You will need some proof of offer completion - the confimation email you have should be enough. Dealt with them myself and they have always been quick and helpfull crediting gems owed.
A word of advice - do not download any toolbars as they are insanely difficult to remove and bring a lot of problems to your computer. Try looking them up on google and you will find out why - its nothing to do with offerpal though as they are just the middleman here.
BanzaiBob

Postby wolfy42 » Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:02 pm

I'm still waiting for gems from over a week ago when I got food delivered to my house. I left a message for offerpal but it says it is still being reviewed:(

Sadly I already have gamefly and blockbuster so I can't do those offers. I already have satalite tv through direct tv ...pretty much just the grocery shopping offers can work for me. I did do the surveys though and have gotten a decent number of gems from them over the last few weeks.....but I'm owed like 100 gems or so for shopping etc. I really could use them!!

They do seem friendly though but yep posting here probably won't help....I wish there was a number we could call or a way to email them etc to get more info on the "reviewing submissions" etc.
wolfy42

Return to Other Questions