Missing Gems

Questions and answers to other questions related
to the game.

Missing Gems

Postby holtera » Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:49 pm

This is the email that I have recieved saying that I have done what your points thing required of me but have not recieved the points for it. Please add my points to my account. My facebook email is alex-holter@uiowa.edu.
Play Warrior Epic for free!
Offerpal ID: 182956270
01/14/2010 Normally within minutes (DID NOT GET THEM)

I tried to find an email address to address you with this problem but nothing was available except this forum.
Thank you for registering and welcome to Warrior Epic!

• Download the game client

Your account information:

• Account name: XXXXX

• Password: XXXXXX
You may reset your password if you'd like to change it.

JOIN THE COMMUNITY

Our community gathers in the official forums. You will need to create a separate forum account in order to post messages.

You can also join the Warrior Epic community elsewhere on the web:

Follow us on
Twitter
Become a fan on Facebook

Join the WE Facebook group
Friend WE on
MySpace

No Credit Card? No Problem!

Pre-paid game cards offer a great way to enhance your gaming experience. Get 20 Double EXP potions when you buy a card from Best Buy.

GET SUPPORT

Should you need in-game, technical or billing support, please visit our Customer Service portal.

We look forward to seeing you in-game!

~ The Warrior Epic Team
holtera

Re: Missing Gems

Postby BanzaiBob » Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:03 am

You need to take this issue up with offerpal directly. You can do this by going to the guardian page -> missing gems -> find the offer you completed -> contact support. You will need some proof that the offer has ben completed - the confirmation email should do. They are usualy quick to credit gems owed but some times it can take much longer to credit your gems than it states in the offer text. Hope this helps resolve your problem.
BanzaiBob

Return to Other Questions