iphone?

Questions and answers to other questions related
to the game.

iphone?

Postby kaisoul » Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:02 pm

any chance will this game get a iphone tie in so that we can take dream world on the go with us. I know that some Facebook app have done this and i really would love to be able to enjoy this game on the go. (wife wants me to go outside more O_o help) when i say tie in i mean that both iphone and facebook versions work off a shared data so you can play same character from ethier platform ^_^
kaisoul

Re: iphone?

Postby draco963 » Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:49 pm

You can play on your iPhone.

Load up Safari, and go to Facebook from there (not the Facebook App). Facebook will default to the "mobile" site, so you''ll have to find the link for the "full" site (and Facebook keeps changing it's layout, so the damned link keeps moving...)

Once you're on the default site, you can click the normal links for your games along the right-hand side. Dream World isn't Flash-based (I assume its HTML, but regardless, it's not Flash), and so the game will actually load on your iPhone.

Expect it to be really slow though, unless you have an iPhone 4 and 4G service.
draco963

Re: iphone?

Postby Maria » Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:59 am

I treated myself to a netbook with mobile internet on it. It's good as long as there's reasonable mobile internet wherever I am. I have an iPhone too but it's not great to play on that really so the netbook seems the best option
Tracey
Titans

Maria

Return to Other Questions