Non-DW FB friends in my Game

Questions and answers to other questions related
to the game.

Non-DW FB friends in my Game

Postby fenor » Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:44 am

Has anyone else had this happen to them?...

I have quite a few DW players that I regularly share crystals with. Lately, I have noticed that when I try to send crystals to my game friends, that page is corrupted with other facebook friends of mine who don't play DreamWorld. It's a real pain in the butt to constantly wade through that list every time I want to do a mass share, and it takes up space on that page that I can't seem to recover.

Is there a way for me to remove people from this list without unfriending them? I'm also wondering if this is a tactic by facebook to "make" me add more players to the game...
fenor

Re: Non-DW FB friends in my Game

Postby dilsama » Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:45 pm

There should be a spot that says "All Friends," and it should have a down arrow next to it. If you click on that you should have an option that says "Dream World Players."
That should display only the friends you have that play dream world. Should make it easier for you.
dilsama

Postby Kwitzy » Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:42 pm

Yes, it has happened to me. I always click Game Friends, but sometimes it shows them all anyways. It is always fine the next time I send Crystals though. There is just a lot of Facebook stuff and it doesn't always load or work right all the time. In conclusion, Facebook sucks.
Kwitzy

Postby fenor » Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:30 am

Thanks for the response, both of you! I have tried to use the Dream World Players option as well, but that page does not include all of my DW friends! I guess it's something I will "get used to" in typical Facebook fashion...I suppose there's always solitaire... :roll:
fenor

Return to Other Questions