Leveled up too fast.

Questions and answers to other questions related
to the game.

Leveled up too fast.

Postby arlinkingmartin » Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:38 pm

So I started playing like three days ago and quickly fell in love with this game. The problem is that I apparently started playing during the Christmas event, so I got a mystery box every hour, and additional boxes from the random Santas. Some of them gave me the bonuses like increased XP, increased damage overall, increased max energy not to mention the constant stream of epic drops all over the place. It didn't really occur to me that this would cause an imbalance for me. You see I'm at level 57 or so, with the same equipment as when I hit level 50 and "beat" the game. All of the epic drops I get are somehow worse than my armor (* Star Robe of Regeneration +4) and weapon (* Scoped Gamma Rifle +5). They've been enough to keep me afloat for a while, however I'm starting to feel the sting of not having good enough equipment.

So my question is; should I continue playing and hope for a couple drops that turn it all around for me, or should I just restart now?

I am more than happy to restart, as I have come to enjoy this game very much. I would not mind it taking longer, to have a character that isn't so imbalanced.

Thanks for your time.
arlinkingmartin

Re: Leveled up too fast.

Postby debann » Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:02 am

debann

Return to Other Questions