Defeated the Ice Queen solo did NOT get my ally

Defeated the Ice Queen solo did NOT get my ally

Postby Photonred » Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:38 pm

I defeated the Ice Queen and although it stated that I had received a new ally Demon Wings such was not the case I would really appreciate a correction to this as I solo defeated this encounter and it took me over a month to do it I'd like my reward as stated.
Photonred

Re: Defeated the Ice Queen solo did NOT get my ally

Postby Denzo » Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:16 pm

Photonred wrote:I defeated the Ice Queen and although it stated that I had received a new ally Demon Wings such was not the case I would really appreciate a correction to this as I solo defeated this encounter and it took me over a month to do it I'd like my reward as stated.

Go to Character tab then to Ally.Demon Wings will be stored there,it is a premium ally.
Bear
No longer a daily player any more,just play when I can and when I feel like it.
Denzo

Postby Photonred » Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:01 pm

Thank you for your help one more question I don't want to lose my current ally and have the Ally Hotel but cant seem to get my current ally in there so I can use Demon Wings thanks in advance for the help.
Photonred

Postby Denzo » Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:12 pm

Ally hotel is for non premium allies,for example Soldier..Phoenix etc which you find in different towns.Seeing as Demon Wings is a premium ally you need to go to Character tab then Ally as previously stated in order to use it.If your current ally is non premium it will go into the ally hotel when you use a premium ally.Premium allies always return to the Ally section where they can be swapped for another ally which you own.
Bear
No longer a daily player any more,just play when I can and when I feel like it.
Denzo

Return to Report Bugs