Level 100 will never reach their full potential...

Re: Level 100 will never reach their full potential...

Postby Maria » Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:34 pm

I can confirm that ttn lvl 100s are not having any issues in this respect.
Tracey
Titans

Maria

Postby Talon Lake » Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:29 pm

Others are probably having the "problem", but not bitching about the 1% damage drop as they didnt notice it. This happened at EVERY level, why is it only a problem now? >_>
Dreamworld
Name - Talon | Guild - Member of DB2

Time World
Facebook| Name - Talon | Galaxy 9
Talon Lake

Postby admin » Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:29 am

dreamwarrior254 wrote:Is it only the T3A Centurions that are having an issue with this, or is it affecting other level 100's? So far only the T3A members are complaining about it.

I'd be interested in hearing from VV, s11, and any other guild that has a level 100 to see if they are experiencing this issue.

The tiny damage drop happens to everyone on every level against non-fix level bosses. It's just who actually notices the minor difference and complains about it.
admin
Site Admin

Postby KingOfJesters » Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:40 pm

admin wrote:
dreamwarrior254 wrote:Is it only the T3A Centurions that are having an issue with this, or is it affecting other level 100's? So far only the T3A members are complaining about it.

I'd be interested in hearing from VV, s11, and any other guild that has a level 100 to see if they are experiencing this issue.

The tiny damage drop happens to everyone on every level against non-fix level bosses. It's just who actually notices the minor difference and complains about it.

Simply because other people dont notice what happens as a character progress's doesnt surprise me,And simply because you dont see it doesnt mean it doesnt exist,Players in a game want to push to their peak and to progress how is getting to lvl 100 solid progress? A lvl 100 now as it stands as i originally said will not reach it's full potential till after the cap is raised,Players have been rising in lvl reaching the peak as it stands to this day on a deficit,Free pills or not we all still have to spend the time and e to find them and e and time are not free players at lvl 100 have to over compensate for a problem that *no one see's* but we all feel and experience daily.Saying that a person that does notice a discrepancy and points it out is *complaining* is insulting,this thread is to report bugs and it's a pretty big bug if *The tiny damage drop happens to everyone on every level against non-fix level bosses* but every lvl other than 100 can fix the problem themselves everyone that is lvl 100 will just has to go find more pills, thats the solution? Pills may be free but the time and e spent finding them isnt free.
King of Jesters and Jester Of Kings.
KingOfJesters

Postby admin » Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:50 pm

As mentioned in the previous post, the mechanic is intentional because the boss you fight after reaching new level is at higher level. I am tired of explaining this multiple times on this same thread - If you still have problem with some boss taking a tiny bit less damage when they spawn at higher level when you level up, you will just have to deal with it (because it's not going to change).
admin
Site Admin

Wei says no......

Postby KingOfJesters » Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:17 pm

Unread postby admin » Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:50 am

As mentioned in the previous post, the mechanic is intentional because the boss you fight after reaching new level is at higher level. I am tired of explaining this multiple times on this same thread - If you still have problem with some boss taking a tiny bit less damage when they spawn at higher level when you level up, you will just have to deal with it (because it's not going to change).
admin
Site Admin

I posted a topic about a bug a flaw in the mechanics of the game,The devs wanted feedback wanted proof of what i was saying when presented with it that was their reply,Basically bad luck deal with it and it will never change.....1% doesnt matter if you hit for 10k but if you hit for 180k the difference in a guild full of 99's is a drop or a faction point,Regardless if it's 1% or 15% thats not the point the point is as it stands, even when the lvl cap is raised on the expansion coming the next lvl cap will never reach it's full potential in the game mechanic and will never be fixed..
King of Jesters and Jester Of Kings.
KingOfJesters

Re: Wei says no......

Postby Talon Lake » Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:06 pm

Raising the level cap would do nothing. The damage loss never changes, it happens every level. I don't see why this wasn't an issue when you hit 99 and your damage dropped, and same with every level ever. This is not based on your placement within the level. It only raised back up by pills and enhancing, You're bitching about something that existed every level to balance damage in the game. This isn't something that can simply be "Fixed" Without removing the damage drop as the boss gets stronger with you, making level 100s able to hit 10000x as much as a level 70 on something like the mothership. IF the level cap were raised to 105, once again at 101, 102 etc you would drop damage, but you wouldn't have an issue with it until you hit 105 as 104s hit slightly harder.

Deal with the drop of damage for balancing and get over it.
Dreamworld
Name - Talon | Guild - Member of DB2

Time World
Facebook| Name - Talon | Galaxy 9
Talon Lake

Postby Maria » Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:49 am

To be honest, though as I said, my gang don't have an issue with this at all, I don't think it's worth worrying about anyway, especially when you don't have maxed stats yet
Tracey
Titans

Maria

Postby dreamwarrior254 » Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:44 pm

I seem to recall someone telling other players who posted in global whining and complaining about dream world that if they didn't like it to go find another game to play.

Sound familiar?
∂яєαм ωαяяισя
GM - Titans
dreamwarrior254

Postby Feochadan » Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:52 pm

My heart just bleeds for all of those poor level 100s...
Feochadan

PreviousNext

Return to Report Bugs