missing card

missing card

Postby debann » Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:55 pm

a few minutes ago, i got the pop-up that said i had collected the Sophia card. But when I went to check, it wasn't in my collection. My character name is ShadowDancer.
Thank you for everything you do for us.
debann

Re: missing card

Postby Solomon Grundy » Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:41 pm

From my Facebook feed.

Solomon Grundy

Postby Solomon Grundy » Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:10 am

This has happened now to Imperious Leader in our guild as well. She got a card while fighting the monsters in the Alien Invasion. She didn't catch which one it was, but she has no cards at all from that area.
Solomon Grundy

Postby admin » Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:08 am

debann wrote:a few minutes ago, i got the pop-up that said i had collected the Sophia card. But when I went to check, it wasn't in my collection. My character name is ShadowDancer.
Thank you for everything you do for us.

There is a display error when Atlantis mob drops a Fallen mob card (because lv 95+ cannot do Fallen), and it still says the Atlantis mob is dropped. You probably should have a Fallen mob card in your deck right now (Wrath). This bug should be fixed soon.

There is another similar bug when Possessed Boss drops a regular game boss card (game still say the possessed boss is dropped), but that bug is not fixable without a server restarting patch, so it will be rolled out on the next server update instead.
admin
Site Admin

Return to Report Bugs