GM/GO removed

GM/GO removed

Postby Cinnie » Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:30 am

Recently all GM/GO except for one has been removed from "power" in my guild. The remaining GM is NOT particularly active. As I did not demote myself or any of the other officials, I am perplexed as to how this occurred.

How do I restore my and the others official positions?
Cinnie

Re: GM/GO removed

Postby admin » Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:35 am

There are couple possibilities (and maybe more), either the remaining GM demoted all the GOs or someone took over GM, demoted all the GOs, and transferred GM over. We are not going to intervene with the game mechanic so either need to message the current GM or wait for him to become inactive and depose him.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Cinnie » Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:32 pm

You don't understand. I was the controlling factor in the guild. I did not transfer guild ownership. I logged in one day and found myself and all but one player removed from official positions. I was not aware that lessor officials could seize power in this manner. How do I reclaim guild ownership? (which AGAIN... I did NOT transfer ownership) I play frequently (if not daily) and the remaining GM has been inactive for longer than I have been in months.
Cinnie

Postby VoSuperKnight » Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:44 pm

When the GM becomes inactive, anyone in the guild can depose the GM. The other GO's must have been inactive, so he/she could be deposed as well.
VoSuperKnight

Postby Cinnie » Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:51 am

Ok... so just how long does one have to be inactive? I was only off line for a few days.I had a wedding to attend. Be a part of my nephews wedding/log into dreamworld to ensure I would not be deposed after THREE days... Guess which event was more important!! The one who remains has been inactive for FAR longer and I still can't reclaim my position. How exactly does this work and why does this feature seem to work for others but not me?
Cinnie

Postby admin » Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:05 am

7 days. If you need to be inactive for longer, you can always make sure your delegate command to a GO you trust. It's how the game works, and it will not miscount the days. Sorry, but there is nothing we can do to intervene in the matter as everything transpired happened within game mechanism and within game rules.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Cinnie » Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:40 pm

There is no way I had been inactive for longer than 7 days. 3 days... 4 days maximum. I believe the term is irritated. Annoyed also fits. I recieved no notice of impending removal. Was not gone as long as your specified seven days. Do not recall seeing ANYWHERE that players gone longer than 7 days could be deposed. Not cool Dreamworld... NOT cool.
Cinnie

Return to Report Bugs