Alien Portal, Demon Ring and Constitution

Alien Portal, Demon Ring and Constitution

Postby fenor » Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:03 pm

I wanted to bring this up because it seems that I've lost the ability to maintain my Con score beyond 123.

My Con score was 123 (120 plus Royal Crown +3). A while ago, I converted some gems and used the LP to bring my Con to 124. (I'm trying to increase my total hit points)

Earlier this morning (EST) after battling the Alien Boss, I re-opened the portal using my Demon Ring and 2 Con points, but when I went to buy back the Con that I used, I could only get 1 point before the Uber Detox option disappeared.

Now it looks like I've wasted 300+ LP and I'm back to 123 Con. Is this common? I don't want anything for free, but at my level, it costs in excess of 1.3 billion gold to buy back a constitution point. I'm just wondering why I don't have the option to bring my Con score back to my last highest level.
fenor

Re: Alien Portal, Demon Ring and Constitution

Postby Luffy » Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:02 am

You can only buy constitution up to 123. Beyond that you have to use LP. If you are at 124 and you've used 2 cons to open the portal you are now down to 122, you can only buy up to 123. So in the future, do not use your cons to open the portal unless you want to keep spending LPs recovering it.
Luffy

Return to Report Bugs