Alien Portal, Demon Ring and Constitution

Alien Portal, Demon Ring and Constitution

Postby fenor » Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:04 pm

I wanted to bring this up because it seems that I've lost the ability to maintain my Con score beyond 123.

My Con score was 123 (120 plus Royal Crown +3). A while ago, I converted some gems and used the LP to bring my Con to 124. (I'm trying to increase my total hit points)

Earlier this morning (EST) after battling the Alien Boss, I re-opened the portal using my Demon Ring and 2 Con points, but when I went to buy back the Con that I used, I could only get 1 point before the Uber Detox option disappeared.

Now it looks like I've wasted 300+ LP and I'm back to 123 Con. Is this common? I don't want anything for free, but at my level, it costs in excess of 1.3 billion gold to buy back a constitution point. I'm just wondering why I don't have the option to bring my Con score back to my last highest level.
fenor

Re: Alien Portal, Demon Ring and Constitution

Postby Denzo » Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:35 pm

You can only ever replace Con to 120 via buying it at town healers.After 120 you have to use LP to raise your Con or to replace the Con to what you previously had it before opening the Alien Portal.
When you reach the point of spending more coin to replace the Con than spending 2.5bill to open a portal it's time to use coins to open the portal instead. 8-)
Bear
No longer a daily player any more,just play when I can and when I feel like it.
Denzo

Re: Alien Portal, Demon Ring and Constitution

Postby fenor » Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:00 am

Thanks for the tip, man. I only wish I knew this before I burned the gems on those Learning Points so early. I think I can stay at 123 Con for a while longer and still make your suggestion work for me. Cheers!
fenor

Return to Report Bugs