No Pink Crystal

No Pink Crystal

Postby Imperious Leader » Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:49 am

This occurs off and on, but it occurred yesterday. I was one consecutive days, but it started me over with the infamous "play on consecutive days ... " message.

I could not be playing more consecutively.

Please put me back on pink, I really like them.

Aloha
Alicia
Imperious Leader

Re: No Pink Crystal

Postby Imperious Leader » Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:19 pm

Thank you.
Imperious Leader

Postby admin » Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:55 pm

Hello Imperious Leader. You should be set. Due to DST, the server time have been shifted by 1 hour for majority of our players. Please make sure you are still logging in once per server day (you can check the server time at bottom of browser window or go off by that the daily free MB counts down to midnight server time).
admin
Site Admin

Postby Imperious Leader » Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:26 pm

I played yesterday, but today when I collected my chest, it had me set back to zero again.

I am in Hawaii so we do have time difference issues, no Day Light Savings time. BUT I play every day and yesterday, Sunday was no exception..

Please fix it again. Mahalo

Aloha
Alicia
Imperious Leader

Postby admin » Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:20 pm

You should be fixed but this is rather strange. To be safe, please try to log into the game not around server reset time at least once per day. If you are leaving your game open for extended period of time (such as overnight), try refresh the screen whenever you get back to make the same save your previous login timestamp. Finally, make sure you actually open the daily chest instead of login only.
admin
Site Admin

Return to Report Bugs