Fusion Bug?

Fusion Bug?

Postby Arctica » Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:29 pm

Ok, so a friend I'm helping to get a decent start on DreamWorld has come across what seems to be a pretty big bug, an item which has 41 enhances is not showing up the fusion button to be able to fuse it to there ring.

^ Shows the Ring enhances. Plus no fusion button the the unequipped staff.

^ Shows the staff with +205 enhances which equals 41.

Now it should be possible to fuse the staff to the ring, but there is no actual button allowing this to be done. :roll:
Arctica

Re: Fusion Bug?

Postby Darth » Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:43 pm

sorry this is not a bug...

Its do to the lack of understanding fusing only gear that is lvl 51+ can be fused ie post game bosses, the only exception is rings that have a base level of 1 can be fused into other items.

I can clearly see in your own picture that the item in question is a lvl 46 staff, thus now knowing that you can not fuse item below lvl 56 its not a bug.

this was input into game to keep exactly what your trying to do.

corrected the lvl error
Last edited by Darth on Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Crazy 1 eyed Demonic Vampire of Gate Destroyers (gds)
Fromally known as Deadpool currantly known as Weapon xXx in DreamWorld

Retired form Time World
Darth

Postby Arctica » Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:55 pm

Darth wrote:sorry this is not a bug...

Its do to the lack of understanding fusing only gear that is lvl 56+ can be fused ie post game bosses, the only exception is rings that have a base level of 1 can be fused into other items.

I can clearly see in your own picture that the item in question is a lvl 46 staff, thus now knowing that you can not fuse item below lvl 56 its not a bug.

this was input into game to keep exactly what your trying to do.

1st I've heard of that :/
Arctica

Postby Maria » Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:58 pm

News to me. I thought I'd fused lower items than that. Maybe not then
Tracey
Titans

Maria

Postby Darth » Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:04 pm

i just went in looked in game the lvl is 51 not 56... on the gears

sorry still a little rusty... but i knew lvl 40's where a no go as only post game gear is fusible...

Yom

Retired form Time World
Darth

Postby Arctica » Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:09 pm

Kinda pointless then, to penalize newer players getting help from older players
Arctica

Postby Darth » Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:26 pm

Arctica wrote:Kinda pointless then, to penalize newer players getting help from older players

it was done not to penalize newer player but for them to finish the main game under there own power. Its no different then removing enchants when put into the guild vault on later lvl gear items... it was to help keep the game balanced more or less fair for new and old players alike.

Retired form Time World
Darth

Postby Arctica » Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:35 pm

Darth wrote:
Arctica wrote:Kinda pointless then, to penalize newer players getting help from older players

it was done not to penalize newer player but for them to finish the main game under there own power. Its no different then removing enchants when put into the guild vault on later lvl gear items... it was to help keep the game balanced more or less fair for new and old players alike.

Well kinda is now, seeing as hell 5 and 7 both give out pre enchanted items which can easily be fused multiple times and stored for a lower play to take and use to complete the game. So seeing how the rate of enhances in generally has evolved its more a penalizing of players helping others as they would have to do it multiple times.
Arctica

Postby Darth » Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:35 pm

Arctica wrote:
Darth wrote:

Well kinda is now, seeing as hell 5 and 7 both give out pre enchanted items which can easily be fused multiple times and stored for a lower play to take and use to complete the game. So seeing how the rate of enhances in generally has evolved its more a penalizing of players helping others as they would have to do it multiple times.

any gear greater then greater fallen gear losses all enchants when vaulted... this does not help your point....

Retired form Time World
Darth

Postby Arctica » Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:15 am

People just fuse multiple fallen junk for people to get the same effect for them to fuse to higher gear :roll: but not allowing a lower level person with lower equips the option to fuse is also draining them off knowledge and with the restrictions on the amount of enhances a low level can have for the free refill makes the fact they cant fuse even more pointless now
Arctica

Return to Report Bugs