Problem when sending out crystals

Problem when sending out crystals

Postby gkbigred » Sun Oct 26, 2014 9:29 pm

The last 3 or 4 days I have had a problem when sending out crystals. I am doing it the way I always have done it. I select send crystals. then game friends. then Dream World Players. Then it used to list all my friends who play dreamworld. Now it only list 50 of my friends. Why is that? How can we get the entire list of all our friends who play DW and send crystals to everyone? Why was it changed? Please help. I have not been able to send crystals to my friends in 4 days now. I usually send crystals to all of my DW friends everyday. Thank you very much for your help.
gkbigred

Re: Problem when sending out crystals

Postby Arctica » Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:46 am

Can just type there name into the search box :P or the first few letters of there name, that usually just filters it all out and takes a few seconds to do
Arctica

Postby gkbigred » Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:36 am

Thank you for your reply Arctica but I want to be able to send a crystal to all my dream world friends like i used to. Before all of your dream world friends would come up when you selected dream world players on the drop down menu. Now only 50 random friends come up. Why was this changed it was so easy the other way to send crystals to all your friends. All you had to do is keep track of where you left off and send to the rest of your frends the 2nd time.
gkbigred

Postby Arctica » Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:57 am

Well, its probably nothing to actually do with DreamWorld, most of the time crystal sharing problems comes from Facebook adding updates which aren't needed and generally messing everything up, but can always just do the alphabet of peoples names ;)
Arctica

Postby gkbigred » Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:04 pm

Yes I guess you are right. I will just go ahead and go thru the alphabet for now. But I really hope DW can fix it. So much easier when you get a list of all your DW friends at once. Thank your reply tho. :D
gkbigred

Postby gkbigred » Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:08 pm

I mean thank you for your reply.
gkbigred

Postby Feochadan » Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:52 am

I agree with you Arctica but this has been happening for about a week now. I am hoping that the devs can catch up with the FB changes. Hopefully the devs will see this

D
Feochadan

Postby admin » Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:17 am

The friend selector is a Facebook feature and there is nothing we can do to change it. Depending on the version they are using now, you might be able to customize those friends from your close friends preferences, choose different drop-down filter, or search by name to send to more.
admin
Site Admin

Postby gkbigred » Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:31 am

Thank you very much for your reply. But I just wonder why was it changed? Cuz before when you selected DW friends it would list all of your DW friends. I guess I will just have to go thru the alphabet from now on. There is no way to ask facebook to change it back? It was so much easier the way it was before it was changed. I really appreciate you reply. Thank you very much.
gkbigred

Postby Arctica » Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:59 pm

Facebook change something back :lol: this is Facebook they make updates and add then which half makes the website worse then before and never change them back
Arctica

Next

Return to Report Bugs