Missing Friends!!!!!

Missing Friends!!!!!

Postby kaikikat » Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:55 pm

I play on the myspace server. When I go to Dream World none of my friends are showing up and I am not receiving my energy boost because of that. I have tried refreshing the page, logging out and back in, but nothing works. Please help!!

~Kaiki
kaikikat

Re: Missing Friends!!!!!

Postby tazzi71 » Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:40 am

I've been having the same problems for days now with Dream World on Myspace. Did they come up with any kinda fix yet??
tazzi71

Postby blackbird71 » Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:42 pm

I had the same problem, however, I noticed that when I signed in to MS it was giving me a msg that someone else had tried to log into my acct. (not true btw). All you need to do to get all your friends back is change your MS password.

I'm not sure why, but this occurs whenever I try to send a gift. This has been going on for a week now & I figured that this problem would have easily been fixed by now. Very frustrating, as every time I check to see if I can gift again, I must reset my MS password again, & again, & again...

Can you guys @ Playmage please fix this?

Thanks
~ Matt ~
a . k . a . ~ Maiken ~
blackbird71

Postby blackbird71 » Sun May 06, 2012 6:00 pm

Since this issue is still relevant I'm just commenting to move this post back to the top above all the product solicitations. :P
~ Matt ~
a . k . a . ~ Maiken ~
blackbird71

Postby blackbird71 » Wed May 23, 2012 2:32 pm

Still a serious issue and even more dismaying is the fact that since this issue has cropped up, I haven't been able to find any posts on any subject being responded to by admin (even in the bug report!). I know these guys are busy, but still. Even a response from admin saying they are aware of the issue or that it's a problem on MS' end, would at the very least let us know that our concerns are being heard. :cry:
~ Matt ~
a . k . a . ~ Maiken ~
blackbird71

Return to Report Bugs