DW MS Gift Failures Still Occuring!!!!

DW MS Gift Failures Still Occuring!!!!

Postby blackbird71 » Sun May 06, 2012 5:56 pm

I was poking around & I haven't noticed any recent & or specific posts regarding the problem we Myspace: Dream World players are having sending gift crystals to our friends. I have been unable to send any crystal gifts to my fellow players since April 15th, nor have I received any since April 16th. What happens when I (& my fellow guildmates too) try to send crystal gifts starts off normally enough, but when I click on the send button in the pop-up window I get an error message "Oops...something or other". Now here's the brilliant part: if I leave the game, I get redirected to the Myspace home page & have to log in again. Once I log back in, there is a small pink notice box @ the top of the page informing me that someone else has tried to log into my account & suggests I change my login password. If I DO NOT change my password & go to DW, all my friends are gone along with the bonus energy they provide. To remedy this problem, I must simply change my MS login password then go back to the game. Voila, everyone is back & my energy too. I understand you guys are busy, especially now that you have TW up & running, but it would be great to send & receive crystal gifts again.

Thanks Again,

~Matt~
~ Matt ~
a . k . a . ~ Maiken ~
blackbird71

Return to Report Bugs