crystal gift issue

crystal gift issue

Postby zendeath » Mon May 21, 2012 8:20 pm

for about a week i havent been able to send crystals the page is coming up but when i click all friends or game friends the to check names doesnt load also chat is loading slowly if it loads at all DW is on game ive been having any problem with have tried all i can think of
zendeath

Re: crystal gift issue

Postby blackbird71 » Wed May 23, 2012 2:12 pm

I've been having the same issue w/ sending crystal gifts for well over a month now, & so have all my DW "friends". I am playing through Myspace, & since you seem to only recently be experiencing this problem, I am assuming you are on Facebook. It would be great to be able to send gifts again. Perhaps the programmers should consider doing what some of the other game apps have done & make it so the game can be accessed directly so I don't have to log into MS 1st, but still be able to send gifts to my DW friends. I've seen other streams complaining about the gifting problems being a MS source issue w/ other gaming apps. The only other game I play online is Castle Age and I don't have a gifting problem there. Oh well, here's to the vagaries of life. :roll:

Cheers!!! & Good Luck.
~ Matt ~
a . k . a . ~ Maiken ~
blackbird71

Postby HellHound » Tue May 29, 2012 1:27 am

Our guild is playing on Face Book, and the interface with Face Book seems completely messed up. Crystals are sent, but not received. Friends that I've exchanged crystals with for years are not listed as "Dream World Friends" -- we can't find ANY way to post gate or portal links -- on "Time Line" accounts they don't show on the "activity log" and on the lucky few who do not yet have "Time Line" the link simply vanishes. Then about half way through any long fight, there's such a long pause (which coincides with the ads on the top and left side of the page changing) the dreaded "We're sorry, but our server can not be reached at this time" message shows up.
HellHound

Postby vlad » Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:46 am

I am unable to claim my crystal gifts today, clicking on the 'accept' button in facebook loads the game, without accepting the crystal or clearing the gift from facebook. I have tried this with gifts from several different users and using IE9, Chrome, and Safari all with the same result.
vlad

Return to Report Bugs