When purchasing Constitution, Health Points are LOST.

When purchasing Constitution, Health Points are LOST.

Postby HellHound » Tue May 29, 2012 1:42 am

We've been taking pictures BEFORE and AFTER purchasing Constitution, to bring it BACK to level 123. Often the player actually LOSES several Health Points instead of remaining even, or (preferably) gaining a few. I've got images from before and after the player named "Survivor" purchased constitution May 28 (yesterday afternoon, EDT) but I don't see how to post the images here. She's level 75.1 and LOST over 100 HP's after she purchased 2 constitution at the Healer in Oceania. I can't seem to link pictures from our guild's Face Book page -- and I'm the only one in our guild who actually uses this forum. It's happened to me a couple of times, and to our GM, who is named "The_Janitor". If you'll tell me where to send them, I'll be happy to email you the screen snips.
HellHound

Re: When purchasing Constitution, Health Points are LOST.

Postby debann » Tue May 29, 2012 1:03 pm

there is a link at the very bottom of the DW game page for reporting problems and sending attachments
debann

Postby HellHound » Tue May 29, 2012 11:42 pm

OK... So why is there a "Bug Report" section in THIS forum?
HellHound

Postby Maria » Wed May 30, 2012 4:39 pm

debann is right - the devs will probably see bugs reported via the game quicker hence he simply answered the question you asked........... you could email them instead but I think the formal bug report links are preferred
Tracey
Titans

Maria

Postby admin » Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:57 pm

Sometimes your current HP can actually be higher than your maximum (for example, opening portal to lose CON or being over-healed in combat by ally or doll). When this happens and you go to the healer to buy CON, you may see an HP drop because the healer will set your HP to your new maximum HP (which can be lower than your current HP due to over-healing or CON loss).
admin
Site Admin

Postby HellHound » Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:38 am

admin wrote:Sometimes your current HP can actually be higher than your maximum (for example, opening portal to lose CON or being over-healed in combat by ally or doll). When this happens and you go to the healer to buy CON, you may see an HP drop because the healer will set your HP to your new maximum HP (which can be lower than your current HP due to over-healing or CON loss).

Sorry, it's not working that way at all. Since the last time I wrote, I've raised my Constitution by spending Guardian Gems on learning points, and raising it 6 points. And yet it happened to me again tonight. WHEN I FIRST LOGGED IN, before any combat whatsoever, and after leaving DreamWorld last night without opening anything but the lowest of the Gnome mines with coins, I checked my supply of dust and decided to grab another bag before I went down to enrage Gwyne further. So I hadn't done ANYTHING -- not leveled up, not opened a portal, not anything -- yet there it was, staring me in the face. Constitution 121 with the option to buy... I bought the two I was permitted to buy and ended up with 200 points LESS constitution than when I logged in.

The link on the Face Book "play mage" page does not permit me to send pictures. I've contacted the devs through it about other things, but this battle to maintain constitution really annoys me. Any help would be appreciated.
HellHound

Postby Talon Lake » Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:48 pm

Whats your Current Level, Max Health, And Constitution points.
Dreamworld
Name - Talon | Guild - Member of DB2

Time World
Facebook| Name - Talon | Galaxy 9
Talon Lake

Postby HellHound » Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:56 pm

Current level is 75.1 HP's are 18839, Energy 158. And all skills and attributes are more than 20 levels above my level. Constitution is 123 again AFTER yesterday's purchase. HP's used to be 19240 -- BEFORE yesterday's purchase.

I'm wearing plain regenerative armor, and carrying an enchanted crystal wand to get the baseline stats. 8-)
HellHound

Return to Report Bugs