Cannot Collect Crystals (globally)

Cannot Collect Crystals (globally)

Postby Feochadan » Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:26 pm

Hiya all!

I've checked with multiple people in various guilds and nobody can collect daily crystals. Crystals shares are fine, this is the 8/day. It was working yesterday morning (EST) but not in the afternoon. I am also well aware the FB did an update at around the same time. >sigh<

So, you go to the regular page where you collect your crystals, click on one, get redirected back to your home page with the correct link showing at the top of the page (https://apps.facebook.com/dream_world/? ... 6392692914 as a sample of one of mine) but the pop up saying you just got the crystal does not come up nor does it show in inventory (I collect yellows so its easy enough to check however its not working on lucky crystals either).

Sending crystals is now working just fine.

Thank you all so much!

Feochadan (JLH)
Thistle (T3A)
Arafel (NFC)

Darlene
aka "The Harbinger of Doom"
Feochadan

Re: Cannot Collect Crystals (globally)

Postby admin » Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:28 am

Hi Feochadan,

Thanks for the report. It's likely caused by the recent Facebook update as this feature relies on the social networks, and we are hoping it will be resolved soon. In the mean time as a workaround, you can try to see if removing Dream World from your FB's app settings, then adding Dream World back (by visiting game's canvas url: https://apps.facebook.com/dream_world/) will fix the issue.

Best Regards,
Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Postby Feochadan » Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:24 pm

Thanks a bunch!

Agreed on the FB issue. Players in Europe can now collect crystals so I suspect North America should be right behind.

Thank you kindly for your response!

Feochadan
Feochadan

Postby Nullandvoid » Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:01 pm

Can not collect crystals here in England I have tried the link
Nullandvoid

Postby admin » Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:08 am

UPDATE: Looking further into the recent FB issues, this seems to be caused by a Facebook bug with app API call rate limit system, which is throttling our app from interacting with the social network (so it may also affect other features that involves your friends list). Since the rate limit is per hour, you can try claiming the crystals links at different times such as at the top of each hour. Hopefully, Facebook will be able to fully resolve this problem soon.

Best Regards,
Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Postby etching » Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:11 am

admin wrote: Since the rate limit is per hour, you can try claiming the crystals links at different times such as at the top of each hour.

Just tried at 5:02am Eastern Time with no luck...If it can't work in the dead of night US time, there ain't gonna be a time where it'll work :roll:
etching

Postby Bobby1965 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:31 am

Still can't collect crystals, you can send but not collect. This has been an issue for a few days now.
Bobby1965

Postby admin » Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:06 am

Claiming crystals should be working now.

Best Regards,
Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Return to Report Bugs