Auto Attack Disable

Auto Attack Disable

Postby miniguy » Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:22 pm

For some reason, I am unable to keep the auto attack disabled. Each time I attack something and go to the next mob, the disable check mark is gone. Also my settings for the game will not stay selected and are blank except for status bar color. It allows me to select, but will not retain selections. That I can live with. The auto attack disable not working is a MAJOR pain in the butt. Any ideas how to resolve this anyone?
miniguy

Re: Auto Attack Disable

Postby admin » Thu Mar 12, 2020 6:44 am

Hello,

Your browser might be using a strict privacy setting that does not accept third-party cookies, which the game needs to store preferences (eg. you are the first party, the portal site such as Facebook is second party, and the games hosted in their iframe is the third-party). You can double check and adjust your browser setting's privacy preference cookie settings to allow third party cookies.

Best Regards,
Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Postby miniguy » Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:24 am

Yep, checked that first. 3rd party cookies are accepted. It was working fine, but 2 days ago when I started up the game. It had all reverted to the current problem. Still doing it.
miniguy

Postby admin » Sat Mar 14, 2020 2:36 am

Are you using Google Chrome? This is currently a known issue caused by newer version of Chrome which hopefully they will fix soon. You can try Firefox or other browsers to get around this.

Best Regards,
Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Sat Mar 14, 2020 2:59 am

Update:

We have made a change so this will continue to work on Chrome, but you may need to set your options once more after login into the game again.

Best Regards,
Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Postby miniguy » Mon Mar 16, 2020 7:03 pm

Thanks. I'll give it a try
miniguy

Return to Report Bugs