Purchase help

Purchase help

Postby Xxxianna » Fri Dec 04, 2020 7:15 am

Where can I see my purchase history in game. I'm pretty sure I was double charged last night (game was acting very glitchy while I was trying to make a purchase and I was charged twice ... I just can't see where I would have spent the amount of gems I paid for? Especially since "bonus" gems of 'x' amount should have been included? So I feel like maybe I was charged twice but only rcvd the gems once?
(And hey wei, been a long time, hope you are well!)
Didn't see any way to submit a ticket as opposed to a forum post, so if that exists walk me through that too please.
Xxxianna

Re: Purchase help

Postby Xxxianna » Fri Dec 04, 2020 8:30 am

(just noting that my in game news shows only one purchase bonus too. I took a screenshot of this if that helps) Otherwise, let me know if you need me to show you any other documentation- I don't mind the unintended extra purchase, am happy to support you- I've thought about DW and TW many times over the years. I just want to make sure i receive(d) the items purchased.
Xxxianna

Postby admin » Sun Dec 06, 2020 5:37 am

Hi Xxxianna,

The amount of gems listed on the Gem purchase page already includes the bonus amount (eg. compared to base of 5 gems per $1). The games does not track of your Gem purchases as that is actually handled by Facebook / Kongregate (depending on the server). You can find all of your Facebook purchase history at https://secure.facebook.com/facebook_pay/ and on Kongregate under "My Kong" drop down then click on your Kred balance.

Best Regards,
Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Postby Xxxianna » Sun Dec 06, 2020 9:18 pm

I downloaded it through Google play. But the fact is I've been charged 3 times..but only made 2 purchases, which I can tell by the cards since there is a bonus card given with purchases (or am I misunderstanding "new: mob card bonus" ? ), correct? So yeah.. I was double charged, please fix this. Either refund the 11.99 to me, or give me the items purchased. Otherwise I can just ask Google to refund it to me. Let me know what works best for you.
Xxxianna

Postby admin » Sat Dec 12, 2020 6:46 am

Sorry for the late reply and I wasn't aware you were referring to the mobile version. The purchase records came through now from Google Play and it does look like they did charged 3 times but only informed our server of 2 purchases. I have manually pushed the missing purchase through.

Best Regards,
Playmage Support
admin
Site Admin

Postby Xxxianna » Sat Jan 02, 2021 11:05 am

Thank you. And yep. Late to the game (mobile version) but you know me, I always wander back to dreamworld/timeworks. Still looking for Kenevar too lol.
Xxxianna

Return to Report Bugs