>:(

>:(

Postby xbelladonnax » Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:16 pm

Usually I'm not one to complain about Dream World. But today I am disheartened. With the update, there are obviously bugs, but the most annoying one I've seen yet that applies to me, is when I try to type in game, it activates hot keys. I keep on average two dusts in main inventory, I no longer bank them, as I now use that space for items, and due to the activated hot keys, I lose them, thus having to re-purchase them. My request is that you please add this to your list of tweaks when you go in to fix other possible glitches that came out with the new expansion. My deep and heartfelt appreciation for looking into this matter.
Last edited by xbelladonnax on Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
xBellaDonnax in game.
xbelladonnax

Re: >:(

Postby admin » Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:43 am

There is nothing in the expansion that would cause hotkeys to trigger when typing in the game-chat.... Have you recently upgraded browser, flash plugin, or changed browser/computer?
admin
Site Admin

Postby xbelladonnax » Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:43 am

Everything is current. Cache is cleared. I had the same problem on all of my computers, and believe me I did check. I don't understand why the hot keys are activated when I try to use in-game chat.
xBellaDonnax in game.
xbelladonnax

Postby Richard Doty » Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:07 pm

There are all kinds of fb chat problems right now. Could it be related.
Stormbringer D3H
Richard Doty

Return to Report Bugs