Booted out of Arena for no reason

Booted out of Arena for no reason

Postby Imperious Leader » Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:29 am

I was hitting the fallen in the arena, had gone about half way when I was suddenly just booted off! Had a full inventory of dolls, was hitting with no problem, then poof! I am suddenly on home screen! That isn't fair! No way to get back to the fight, so now I start over after spending all those gems on alllllll those dolls!

Please find a way to fix whatever is wrong in the Arena and put me back where I was before I was so rudely dismissed.

Thank you
Imp
Imperious Leader

Re: Booted out of Arena for no reason

Postby admin » Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:23 pm

This sounds like an unfortunately session timeout that shouldn't happen unless you were logged in from more than one place. Please send me a private whisper with amount dolls wasted.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Kalon » Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:37 pm

I'm very glad this got resolved. Apparently, if you accidentally sell a weapon, you CAN get it back (IF it's good enough), but lose all enchants. Wasted dolls though? As opposed to literally THOUSANDS of enchant pots used on an item...those don't matter.

Oh, and a post about the future importance of the game, and screwing OTHER players, many both present AND future...that goes completely ignored.

Glad we got priorities here!
Kalon

Postby Pasquale » Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:13 pm

It's sad because if they listened to half of the good suggestions in the suggestion thread they'd probably be making buttloads more money
treasureguy
AoD
Pasquale

Return to Report Bugs