Problems Sending, Sharing, Requesting

Problems Sending, Sharing, Requesting

Postby hotott » Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:40 am

For the last couple of weeks I have been having problems Sending Crystal gifts - when I click a crystal type, the screen goes to the "send more" button, skipping the screen where I can select friends to send to.
* When I find a crystal, clicking on Share does nothing, (the FB Share window does not open) even though I get my crystal.
* I cannot click on "Request help" when out of Energy - it does nothing....
* When looking at party/guild members, the names and pictures do not show. I cannot send FB friend requests if I cannot see a players name.

All these problems seem to relate to (FB) posting, I have no problems receiving.
My wife's character has the same problems, which lead me to believe this may be a local (computer) problem...

Could this be a local problem on my computer? What interface does DW use? (shockwave, java, etc.) I have been thinking of reinstalling Chrome - but it does the same thing in Internet Explorer. I've recently received messages regarding Shockwave crashed, and problems with installing Java updates.
HELP! I want to be able to share and send to my friends. I feel like a bum! :oops:
hotott

Re: Problems Sending, Sharing, Requesting

Postby admin » Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:59 am

This does sound like a compatibility issue with your browser and Facebook's "friends" functions. One thing you could try is clear your entire browser cache files (from beginning of history) then restart the browser to see if that helps.
admin
Site Admin

Postby CCBiggs » Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:38 pm

I too, am having trouble.. sending crystals. This has been going for on several days. I have deleted my browsing history and have
tried different browsers. Help!
CCBiggs

Postby CCBiggs » Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:23 am

HELP devs! it has been days since I have been able to send crystals. I have tried numerous browsers and deleted my cache/history. Help!
CCBiggs

Postby Maria » Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:49 pm

Same here :(
Tracey
Titans

Maria

Postby gennifer » Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:13 pm

same here on myspace, i am still having problems with lost energy, missing friends, and other things that only maria has been polite enough to even respond about.
gennifer

Postby Kwitzy » Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:40 am

gennifer, I don't know what you want us to say? This is not a bug with the game. I have not had any problems. The Devs already said:
admin wrote:This does sound like a compatibility issue with your browser and Facebook's "friends" functions. One thing you could try is clear your entire browser cache files (from beginning of history) then restart the browser to see if that helps.
We can't do it for you. Clear your cache from beginning of time, make sure your browser/java/flash is all updated and contact facebook/myspace. Sometimes facebook/myspace update but can't change everyone's account at once. Sometimes people think they have cleared and updated everything, but they haven't.
Kwitzy

Postby Maria » Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:42 am

I've just cleared cache etc again and this time it has worked for some reason. I seem to be back to normal now
Tracey
Titans

Maria

Postby CCBiggs » Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:31 am

I done many things now.. cleared cache/history, restarted-numerous times, adjusted flash player. This glitch happens in all places
I try to play.. Chrome, Firefox, IE, Safari.. Help!
CCBiggs

Postby Kwitzy » Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:32 am

When was the last time you cleaned up your hard disk? I hardly ever clear my browser cache, but I often free up space on my computer. Maybe you have old files that your browser isn't clearing. Go to you computer's Control Panel>Performance and Maintenance>Free up space on your hard disk and clean up everything.
Kwitzy

Next

Return to Report Bugs