missing friends that are my friends

missing friends that are my friends

Postby gennifer » Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:14 am

hello i have over 7200 friends on myspace. i have friends i use to have as part of my friends on dreamworld. they are still active players and it shows me as their friend in the game, but they do not show up as my friends on my friend screen. i changed passwords at least 5 times and couldnt get them to show back up. their all in the top 10
gennifer

Re: missing friends that are my friends

Postby Maria » Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:39 pm

I'm having the same problem on the FB version too. I'm the only one listed in my all friends tab - there used to be the top 100 of them listed. Now it only shows me
Tracey
Titans

Maria

Postby gennifer » Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:06 am

maybe the almighty devs will speak to you maria lol. i am curious, as far as games go dreamworld on ms doesnt have a lot of players. is it the same on facebook? i only ask because i wanted to know if admin answers are hit or miss or do they only talk to gm's. i am not bragging and i dont know how your ranking is there, but im close to the top (6th about to be 5th lol) just like everyone else who is at the top i put in a lot of sleepless trying to get stuff while the higher players slept lol. the time was fun so i am not fussing. i have made some really good friends through game play. here is the kick in the pants because they already got the money, but i have invested more in this game then a lot of people will make this year. im sorry, i know im not the only person its happening too, but if they would take a portion of my money they could hire the whole GEEK SQUAD for a week, lol and they guarantee their work lol. i would get the friends and the 50 energy back i lost lol
gennifer

Postby Maria » Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:26 pm

yeh lots of players on FB - the devs do reply to any players when they get time, just need to be patient. They have a lot on their hands
Tracey
Titans

Maria

Return to Report Bugs