Gate rewards

Re: Gate rewards

Postby Mutt » Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:44 am

Sounds like someone accidentally hit clear instead of purge. Never heard of anything like this in the 3 years I have been here. I will say this though, to assume its 100% game glitch and to write it off as not being a use error is pretty arrogant. Instead of mashing keys in frustration, why not humble yourself and come to the reality that you probably fucked up ;)
ImageImage
Its great being me,
Tell them Dreamworld is free!
ʇʇnW
Aka
Rydia
Mutt

Postby Maria » Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:50 am

A likely conclusion Mutt :)
Tracey
Titans

Maria

Postby Hot_Rod » Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:09 am

I don't think the admins around here want to help, I've had several bug requests posted.

"You will be notified when your post has been approved"

Still haven't seen the first (though the problem did mysteriously fix itself)

The Second is about a week old could be a seasonal thing, but I did buy over 300 gems for this game recently I'd think they's alt least approve it so SOMEONE can give advice...

Today I posted my 3rd bug, my amulet no longer heals me in combat (but says it does).

Been playing since beta myself as well as many others out there (I'm just much less active than most having finally made L80).

(Note none of the posts have notified me of approval in any form that I have noticed.)

HR
Hot_Rod

Postby admin » Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:36 am

If it says it healed you, then it probably did. The HP bar itself can be stuck if you attack really fast by holding down a key.
admin
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Report Bugs