Training Screen

Training Screen

Postby dilsama » Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:28 am

On the "Training Screen" (via a trainer or character tab) the list of skills (on the left of the page) only displays up to the 45 skill point level. It does not display the 60 skill point skills for any of the classes.
dilsama

Re: Training Screen

Postby Kira » Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:09 pm

dilsama wrote:On the "Training Screen" (via a trainer or character tab) the list of skills (on the left of the page) only displays up to the 45 skill point level. It does not display the 60 skill point skills for any of the classes.

That's because the 60sp skills are class specific. If you notice, when you are a different class say like devil slayer but have a gun equipped even if your gun level is 60+ the "big bang" skill will not appear unless you switch to the big shot class.
ttn's for life!
Kira

Postby Denzo » Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:45 pm

Kira wrote:
dilsama wrote:On the "Training Screen" (via a trainer or character tab) the list of skills (on the left of the page) only displays up to the 45 skill point level. It does not display the 60 skill point skills for any of the classes.

That's because the 60sp skills are class specific. If you notice, when you are a different class say like devil slayer but have a gun equipped even if your gun level is 60+ the "big bang" skill will not appear unless you switch to the big shot class.

The level 60 skills do not appear for me either whether i am in Character tab or in a town training facility regardless if i equip sword,staff or gun and switch to the appropriate class to match.
Bear
No longer a daily player any more,just play when I can and when I feel like it.
Denzo

Postby Kira » Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:05 am

Denzo wrote:
Kira wrote:

The level 60 skills do not appear for me either whether i am in Character tab or in a town training facility regardless if i equip sword,staff or gun and switch to the appropriate class to match.

that's because they don't show up in the training facility. they only show up in combat.
ttn's for life!
Kira

Postby Denzo » Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:47 pm

that's because they don't show up in the training facility. they only show up in combat.

Wasn't the original subject of this bug report the fact they DON'T show up whether at a training facility or viewing your skills through the character tab in the first place ??
But according to the way your statement was worded you implied if you switch weapons and class to match each other that the skills would then "appear" in either the training facility or by viewing through character tab when we all know they won't which is what i believe was Dilsama's original intention for reporting the fact they don't show up regardless of which weapon/class you have equipped/chosen in the first place.
Bear
No longer a daily player any more,just play when I can and when I feel like it.
Denzo

Postby Kira » Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:33 am

Denzo wrote:

Wasn't the original subject of this bug report the fact they DON'T show up whether at a training facility or viewing your skills through the character tab in the first place ??
But according to the way your statement was worded you implied if you switch weapons and class to match each other that the skills would then "appear" in either the training facility or by viewing through character tab when we all know they won't which is what i believe was Dilsama's original intention for reporting the fact they don't show up regardless of which weapon/class you have equipped/chosen in the first place.

They are not supposed to show up in your skills list or in the training facility's. I do believe the devs meant them to be class specific and only with that class, so that is why they do not show up. They only show up in combat when you have that specific class equipped.
ttn's for life!
Kira

Postby debann » Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:15 pm

maybe there just wasn't enough room on the screen for them to list every skill whenever they added the last ones.
debann

Return to Report Bugs