Facebook Guilds

Re: Facebook Guilds

Postby NarutoU » Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:18 pm

So I went to add someone who I did NOT know, but who plays the same game as me on Facebook and got this message:

"Friend requests are for connecting with people you know well, like classmates, friends, family and coworkers. Please don’t send this friend request unless you know this person personally."
NarutoU

Postby Arctica » Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:04 am

Thats because only a small amount of people on facebook actually play the games.... ever seen a facebook game with even 5% of the amount of people registers to facebook? ;)

But end of the day no privacy or ToS of facebook or dream world has been broken because of how a guild decides to run, if you dont want to add people of a said guild then make your own, put the level requirements to 99 and dont accept people into the guild. There is a reason said guilds are better then other said guilds (and no not because they have level 100's) its because they communicate with each other. End of discussion!
Arctica

Postby NarutoU » Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:28 am

Arctica wrote:Thats because only a small amount of people on facebook actually play the games.... ever seen a facebook game with even 5% of the amount of people registers to facebook? ;)

But end of the day no privacy or ToS of facebook or dream world has been broken because of how a guild decides to run, if you dont want to add people of a said guild then make your own, put the level requirements to 99 and dont accept people into the guild. There is a reason said guilds are better then other said guilds (and no not because they have level 100's) its because they communicate with each other. End of discussion!

Yes, it makes total sense that someone who doesn't play the gamse would post on that game's page say "add me." It makes total sense, especially since I'm wrong when I post on here about something that isn't related to the Myspace server. Also, you seem to keep coming back with a counter, so is it safe to assume that you are a troll?
NarutoU

Postby Arctica » Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:33 am

Nope its safe to assume, I'm sticking up to what s11 have in the guild message is not a breach of facebooks privacy ;)

EDIT: and what the hell, i never said anything about myspace lmao. You were in s11 guild which as far as i know is on the facebook server
Arctica

Postby Maria » Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:04 am

Arctica isn't a troll but a well respected player - and he's absolutely right. I have well over 500 SD player friends now and around 2000 friends in total because of various other things I'm involved in - I accept FRs from any player if it helps them out. Titans would not accept a member who refused to friend the others - it's a very common and sensible guild requirement and most top guilds would have that rule, whether written down or not. It's the only way for a guild to function and communicate properly.

I suggest you find a purely solo game to play, or join a low ranked guild with few active members because usually they are that way because they dont friend each other and communicate. If that is your preferred way to play then this would be a sensible way to achieve it
Tracey
Titans

Maria

Postby Arctica » Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:57 am

Maria wrote:Arctica isn't a troll but a well respected player

Nooooo, I'm a troll, a big hairy thing which lives underground or in the forrest and snow regions of Skyrim :lol:
Arctica

Postby NarutoU » Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:03 pm

Arctica wrote:Nope its safe to assume, I'm sticking up to what s11 have in the guild message is not a breach of facebooks privacy ;)

EDIT: and what the hell, i never said anything about myspace lmao. You were in s11 guild which as far as i know is on the facebook server

I never said you did.
NarutoU

Postby Arctica » Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:18 pm

NarutoU wrote:
Arctica wrote:Nope its safe to assume, I'm sticking up to what s11 have in the guild message is not a breach of facebooks privacy ;)

I never said you did.

Shouldn't you be going back to myspace and watching anime instead of talking about a FACEBOOK guild :roll:
Arctica

Postby NarutoU » Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:13 pm

Arctica wrote:
NarutoU wrote:

I never said you did.

Shouldn't you be going back to myspace and watching anime instead of talking about a FACEBOOK guild :roll:

Excuse me? First, NOBODY tells me what to do, and second, I play on both, the Myspace Server and on Facebook. I was saying that whenever I post on this forum (about Facebook) someone, like you, Arctica, likes to bait me on, also known as trolling, until I say "screw it."

admin wrote:
Please use the forum for relevant in-game posts only. Threads and posts that are instigate flame wars or "trolling" by nature will be deleted. Couple of recent threads that started with correct intention also had to be removed as well, because they were taken over by nasty arguments.

Repeat instigators and troublemakers will be permanently blocked, consider this as a fair warning.

http://ms.playmage.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=492
NarutoU

Previous

Return to Report Abuse