KoD Abuse?

KoD Abuse?

Postby Arctica » Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:12 pm

Dunno if this is classed as abuse in the KoD, even though I have done it in the past (too lazy to now) but it is extremely easy to abuse it to maintain 1st place in the rankings, via having a friend/guild member fight and win/lose against said person and then tell the secondary person the cards said person has to beat them so

x,y - same guild
z - opponent

so x fights z (win/loses)
x tells y, z's card line up (stars and elements)
y swaps cards to element counter
y wins

And also another one is having multiple people lower there cards to the lowest they have allowing several people to attack from the same guild and win to then swapping there cards back to full strength, again:

a,b,c,d,e

a drops all cards to 3 star then b,c,d,e all fight and win then a swaps back to strong deck.

These both can be implied as strategy but at the same time it breaches the ToS.
6. Do not steal, scam, farm, or collect information from other player in the game. - example 1
9. Do not use multiple accounts to gain any advantages. - example 2 (seeing as multiple accounts doesn't specify if it has to be controlled by the same person)

NOTE: Yes I have admitted to doing both of these, but I kinda wanna see if it does come under breaking the ToS or not (curious)
Arctica

Re: KoD Abuse?

Postby Maria » Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:07 pm

The devs have replied on this not long after KoD was created and the question raised. it's already been dealt with
Tracey
Titans

Maria

Postby Arctica » Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:54 pm

in which exact post? seeing most of the KoD posts after it became active were mine

if you are referring to this http://www.kongregate.com/forums/35-dream-world/topics/401475-100gem-for-you-if-you-help-me?page=1#posts-8040301 that is a completely different scenario that is having everyone abuse it to win the KoD
Arctica

Postby Maria » Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:26 am

Not a post, a convo with the devs. Let's allow them to reply in case they have changed their mind on this one too though. In the mean time I doubt anyone does the card dropping trick to help each other, as most of us have worked out how to play it without resorting to that
Tracey
Titans

Maria

Postby Arctica » Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:11 am

Convo with the Devs there for a PM which hasn't replied to it for the whole of the DreamWorld players, therefore for me and the rest it never happened.

Plus I find it very hard to believe no one lowers there cards to help others :lol: kinda the same then as no one helps kill bosses for lower people
Arctica

Postby Maria » Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:46 am

We don't - not needed as we've worked out how to play. If we did i guess I'd be able to win :) But yes, I'd prefer the devs to reply to everyone, if people really are doing that
Tracey
Titans

Maria

Postby Arctica » Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:06 am

Note I said NO ONE so why you referred that to ttn I have no idea
Arctica

Postby Maria » Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:30 am

huh? I didn't think you meant ttn, where did you get that from? Just mentioned what we do about it but I'm as curious as you to see what the devs take on this is now too. Hope they reply soon
Tracey
Titans

Maria

Postby Arctica » Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:44 am

Maria wrote:We don't - not needed as we've worked out how to play.

^ there the "We don't" seeing as you can no way refer to every single Dream World player it has to be an assumption based on your own guild
Arctica

Postby Maria » Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:51 am

ah OK gotcha. I meant we in ttn don't. I have no idea what others do of course :) Be interesting to see what the devs say this time. Good questions
Tracey
Titans

Maria

Return to Report Abuse