unfair rules

unfair rules

Postby angry customer » Thu May 03, 2012 9:43 pm

Why do the dev's ban people who are getting gangstalked and harassed in chat! This says nothing of stealing the $200 something dollars put into a character and leaving a person no way to dispute the banning. Not to mention Allowing a dev to threaten a friend and accuse them of being a alt character. Then on top of that to allow in chat the same people who suffered not even a warning to call a person a racist this is some pretty poor mediation. Also several of the people that attacked my uncle who's account was Newt later came to his facebook to make threats to him one noteable one was darkraven. Also the majority of these people like atheana actually had alt characters which your dev accused my uncle and douge of having. I know you will not restore the character or give back the money spent on it. But in plain terms if you call what happened to the newt character on november 4-6th 2011 fair and thats the best you got then your best simply isnt good enugh. Its taken almost a entire year just to have you dev's hear this what is the problem there is no vulgar language in this comment. And for the record many people asked for the dev's to return the newt character people who were in the guild and people who were outside of it. At best this was almost a total ego trip of the dev atheana,darkraven,jessica and starscream. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
angry customer

Re: unfair rules

Postby Maria » Mon May 07, 2012 5:19 am

I toyed with the idea of ignoring this post but feel I can't. I was one of the many, many people who complained about Newt after he went on a racist rampage in chat for several hours. We all tried to warn him and ask him to stop but after several hours of him continuing the the devs had no choice but to ban him. It was truly appalling.
Tracey
Titans

Maria

Postby angry customer » Mon May 07, 2012 11:38 am

yea too bad your not smart enough to know what a racist is.. and gangstalking is not an attempt to help someone your in the corrections field maria, atheana or whoever you call your self and you know its illegle too. :lol:
angry customer

Postby LoneWarWolf » Mon May 07, 2012 8:13 pm

Well Angry person

1. when newt was being racist i ask him to go calm down as it was unlike him a few times i asked him he wouldnt!!!!!!!!!

2. none of your buisiness anyhow

3. if you gunna abuse a system be prepared to reap the repoction afterwards

4. and next time get my IGN right ;) havnt used that name for ages

5. disrespect me and of course i will bite back and indeed i did hence my bite is worser than your bark good day sir!!!
Come get some

D3H Divine Blade
LoneWarWolf

Postby angry customer » Tue May 08, 2012 9:40 am

1) A person of a minority group isnt capable of being a racist or making racist comments. But im not hear to teach you sociology or whats right and wrong.
2) Thats my uncle you got banned for your lies so of course its my business.
3) I totally agree thats good advise that you will perks and bones ah lets just say all your little cronies should follow.
4) i got it right again you will perks and many of your friends have Alt's yours is respectively atheana or maria take your pick and will, was useing dark soul for awhile.
5) that is a threat and a omission of guilt lol im reporting you have a nice day. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
angry customer

Postby LoneWarWolf » Tue May 08, 2012 2:36 pm

An Alt my dear sir of course i had an alt which is niether of the ppl you have said and no longer exists and to say i got newt banned indeed i did not sir he got him self banned when the devoloper Wei came in to the chat room and yes my name is Will as many know but good sir i did not give you permission to use my name so kindly dont you sir a fool and an idiot to actually bring this up after many months i niether cared then nor care now as i said to newt he was a fool to himself no one got him banned but himself so your post is evelerant and silly and i will not be reply after this post plus i rarely use forum anyhows it was only due to a guild member actually telling me bout it other wise i wouldnt actually have seen it so good day sir and remember becareful what you speak of and dont get half a story and get the full facts of ALL the people that were in chat at the time ... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Come get some

D3H Divine Blade
LoneWarWolf

Postby Maria » Tue May 08, 2012 3:14 pm

the devs had no choice but to ban him his repeated racist remarks about black people, Jews, Asians...... I could go on. It was absolutely awful. We tried to stop him but couldn't so the devs had no choice at all. I applaud them for their handling of this truly disgraceful behaviour.

Oh and BTW my game name has been Maria, my real middle name, for two and a half years almost. I do not have alts.

Will - I think it's time we made sure the devs have noticed this thread, dont you?
Tracey
Titans

Maria

Return to Report Abuse