Time World Cheaters

Time World Cheaters

Postby BlackAughisky » Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:58 am

Has anyone else been noticing people abusing the arena constantly? People in 2v2 and 3v3 with lots of 100% wins. Scroll down and look at the losers and its people with random/same names. In last week's tournament there were tons of people with sp (and some random number) or gd (and some random number). Now this week those same people have again 100% wins.... I'm positive that they are using alts to cheat at the arena. I thought this was taken care of with the new announcements and patch notes. "Please note that we will be more actively revoking/suspending players who collude with alts/friends to boost their wins/ranking." :?
BlackAughisky

Re: Time World Cheaters

Postby BlackAughisky » Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:04 am

If you go to the Forum in Time World, someone else has also noticed this: http://www.kongregate.com/forums/111-ti ... ts-6402502

Besides galaxy 594, galaxy 234 appear to be cheating as well. Is this just going to be ignored? :?:
BlackAughisky

Postby admin » Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:20 am

This issue has been dealt with and now you can see the losers as well since we filtered out players with 0 win & loss. The cheating issue on Kongregate has also been dealt with already as the mutlies main accounts RuSHA has been banned from the game. Please keep this forum relevant to Facebook version of the game.
admin
Site Admin

Postby rusha » Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:00 am

I welcome the administration.
I player RuSHA, with Kongregate.
I am sorry for what he did, but you would even be published user agreement before entering the name of a character in the game. Because The sides of the I and the other is not very good at English, which would read forums (the information in the game - that's another matter) I'm just playing and I go, I see the gaming experience and use them. On the prohibition multi-client, I learned after the ban, when he began to understand that the game does not start.
Please understand, to forgive and to unban account RuSHA kongregate.com

P.S.
Sorry for the english, google translate
rusha

Postby rusha » Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:26 am

Dear administration.
May I know your decision regarding my request?
Then I promise to stop using violas and also suggest cooperating. When a possible advantage in the game I'm ready to tell you about the detected and in some ways have ideas how to get rid of them or make it difficult to achieve using
rusha

Postby admin » Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:42 am

This is the wrong forum for Kongregate rusha. The ban on your character is permanent because it has too much illicit gains from your exploits. If you are lucky enough that Kongregate server haven't blocked your IP address this time, you might as well start over from scratch with another account instead of hoping for the impossible.
admin
Site Admin

Postby rusha » Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:23 am

Hellow.
I'm post messages at viewtopic.php?f=11&t=4110
but not take answer. What i must do that take it?
I have a few ideas on how to prevent or complicate the use of fraudulent schemes. Where and to whom do I write?
rusha

Postby HeavenKnight » Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:46 am

I just found one (a group).
At first, player A invited me on 2v2. Our opponents are player B and C. Player A surrendered in the middle of battle. Fortunately I managed to win. I thought he was disconnected or something.
But a minute later I received another invitation from him. Once again, we fought against player B and C (both are from the same galaxy with player A). Player A surrendered again, now earlier, to guarantee player B and player C's victory. This time I also surrendered because it's practically impossible to win.

Too bad I didn't capture any screenshot as a proof.
But I can reveal those players' names as well as their Galaxy name if needed.

Please take a proper action to solve this. Thanks.
HeavenKnight

Postby HeavenKnight » Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:56 am

Regarding my last post (and this post), it'll be better for me if it's not published, because 2 other players in the same galaxy(G20) constantly attack me every day.

Note: Player A is Austin. Player B and C= Tyler and Shaun
HeavenKnight

Postby HeavenKnight » Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:02 pm

Update: Tyler is no longer in G20.
Few days ago he switched to G7 then G25
HeavenKnight

Return to Report Abuse