Bit confused...

Bit confused...

Postby Brijii » Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:02 am

How I play....
1.I play all the time.
2.I've got these....
Protection Charm+20% Block ChanceYou Own This!
Cap of Wisdom+10% Fight ExperienceYou Own This!
Buy Hercule's Guantlets+3 StrengthYou Own This!
Hermes' Boots+3 QuicknessYou Own This!
Invisible CloakAvoids PvP, Hits FirstYou Own This!
Time Capsule+30 Maximum EnergyYou Own This!
3.I've also got 81 energy that never gets time to refill for I use it usually by the time it hits 75ish.
4.I also attack using PvP any one I find in the areana which at the level I'm talking about with me is only like one or two every hour
5. I've got....
Strength 56
Constitution 78
Intelligence 41
Dexterity 36
Quickness 40
6. Skill Type Skill Level
Sword 45
Gun 0
Magic 45
7. And use Guardian's mythic sword or star Staff of power +3
and greater star robe of regeneration
9. My ally is the High Priestess at level 54
8. plus I use the dream stone everyday.
9. Use the few crystal people sometimes send to me
10. Have supported this game by buying lots gems.

..... and still people are flying through and almost 30% faster then alot of us

As I said.... confused....what am I missing???
Brijii

Re: Bit confused...

Postby admin » Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:03 am

Do you buy mist points whenever possible and send dream stones to all your friends (not just guildmembers)?

If there certain names that is leveling way too fast and you are suspecting them of cheating, please private message me their character names.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Gwynbleidd » Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:32 am

I have noticed one leveling too fast aswell, but i don't wanna say names. And i know i'm listed as "one of them flying through and almost 30% faster then alot of us" but i can asure you, my pvp kills are hard erened. Some i spend most my money buying dusts to win, i can even name the ones. Like Marc, takes me atleast 3-5 dust to beat a time. Udo, 2-4 dust. rioz i tried today, 3-5 dust. The rest of enegry goes into explore, old man trvia win for good exp, imp quest good exp, and can solve all puzzles 100% of the time. apart from the one with 4 colored dots haha. I kill gamler/merchent for good exp, i use the right amount of cash so the well gives enegry everyime. I check all the 100 friends atleast twice a day to make sure i sent a stone. Right now i am jobless, which means i spent 90% time on facebook however lame it may sound xD So i can look out for targets i can beat without dusts, and check often who needs a stone. So feel free to look into my player, i am active but not a cheat.
Gwynbleidd

Postby Brijii » Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:02 am

OK. Just wanting to know what do I have to do then, for I'm doing exactly the same thing .....is there at all anything else I'm missing or should get in my inventory to get extra XP?
Brijii

Postby Gwynbleidd » Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:31 pm

You're starting to take over me now, i don't have the 10% exp item xD
Gwynbleidd

Postby Brijii » Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:41 pm

definitely should save your gems up for it :)...you weren't the person I was a bit confused about ;)
Brijii

Postby sugarbooger » Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:56 pm

makes you wonder who he was concerned about huh :roll:
sugarbooger

Postby wolfy42 » Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:11 pm

One other reason someone might advance faster is if they have more money saved up.

I certainly don't have 100 friends to send dream stones to...so I guess I'll never compete with the top guys....but money can be converted directly into exp via mist potions and of course dusts for PvP.

In addition you could be going against players who have alot of gems. If you sign up for one of those 1000 gems deals (like satalite tv) thats a ton of energy refills you could purchase for instance.

I enjoy the game...and am hoping to be in the top 20 soon, but I'm not going to get that crazy about it!!

I'm still waiting for gems for using online shopping..that should give me a nice boost (since I'd done it twice now)....but I doubt I'll ever hit the top 10:(
wolfy42

Postby Gwynbleidd » Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:37 pm

I need that +30 Maximum Energy thing, 40 gems will take awhile to get. The servey things never work for me, so i depend on pink crystals : :lol:

As long as i keep in the top 20, i don't mind what rank i am :D
Gwynbleidd

Postby wolfy42 » Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:25 pm

I havn't gotten any pink ones for awhile or I'd send it out. The energy boosting one is like the most important bonus I think!!

I'll fight random monsters for a bit and try to get one...how many more do you need?

Have you tried the daily surveys? I have gotten it to work like 4-5 times so far......so it can be worth it.

I am still owed like 80-100 gems for shopping delieveries, I hope it goes through soon. The only other ones I did really were the surveys.

Oh there is a task thing you can do through amazon I think it is.....I tried it out and it works but I only earned like $1 so far.

What we really need is a bunch of us to get together and all get on each others friend list...then we can gift pink crystals to each other and never run out.

If 10 players all gift pink crystals to each other each day we would all have 6 pink crystals a day we could turn in (we would recieve 9 per say...send out 1...making us net 8 pink crystals a day).

We just need to create a list of 10 players who will play every day...and are willing to join a guild together!!

I have a bunch of dead weight on my guild right now that are not playing......and your already on in Gwyn....so if anyone else wants to join in let me know.

We only really need like 8 people on in a guild together to make it work:)
wolfy42

Next

Return to Report Abuse