Multiple accounts on Kongregate

Multiple accounts on Kongregate

Postby tlesher » Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:41 pm

It seems that because, on Kongregate, there isn't a "guild" system, that some folks are assuming that using alt accounts (which is legal on Kong) to farm DW is legal (which I believe is not the case). The ToS prohibit using multiple accounts to game the guild system.

Here's an example. The user, garzahd, asked in chat if it was allowed, a number of players suggested it wasn't; he referred one of his alt accounts, announced it in chat, and dared us to report it. So, I'm obliging him. :-)

tlesher

Re: Multiple accounts on Kongregate

Postby admin » Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:57 am

Thanks for the report, we added a warning in the referral link dialog, and sent warning notices to those who created multiple accounts for self-referral and will start banning them from the game. If you feel inclined, you can report the multiple account abusers to Kongregate so they won't be able to access their account period.
admin
Site Admin

Postby tlesher » Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:00 pm

admin wrote:If you feel inclined, you can report the multiple account abusers to Kongregate so they won't be able to access their account period.

That's OK--I was more interested in making sure the rules were clear than beating up on anyone in particular.
tlesher

Postby Imperious Leader » Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:22 pm

Poor little beginner player. he has what, about a weeks worth of play? no loss..

It's better to choose your venue, choose your character and develop that character 100%, because when you get BIG it's a long long way between levels and playing multiple just stops you dead in your tracks.

in the 90's levels you just don't have time to play anything but one toon in one game.. that is if you want to hit 90's and above..

Aloha
Imperious Leader

Return to Report Abuse