Merge or let us wither and die?

Discussion specific to Myspace / Mobile / Kong Servers (eg. Guild Recruitments)

Re: Merge or let us wither and die?

Postby lonewolf0098 » Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:10 pm

so why not just add a sign up button to current server / besides that could ya explain what you just said the part where you said mergin active accounts to kong s2 would that mean only actives would be merged what would happen to the inactives???? what if they wannna start playin again also what if a player doesnt wanna be merged what would happen to that plaayer and why kong s2 why not facebook.. why not just link all the servers together so wheter ya play on fb kong1 or kong s2 they all see eachother wouldnt that add a bit more interest and challenge . if we actually get merged to kong2 are ya gonna do something about energy (adding virtual allys) if not then why.. why not make a kong server number 3 and make it like this server but with the sign up buton so if anyone wanna join they can. also why only a trial week not longer .. b4 talkin bout merges and what not would be nicer/polite as answerin common questions some players might have
lonewolf0098

Postby admin » Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:45 pm

One week will be more than enough for players to feel whether they can stand the merged server settings, and I suspect some people will start to complain starting day 2 - that's why we are trying to postpone the merge as long as possible and we already received concern messages regarding the possible merge from some players. One thing is sure is that we are not planning to just kill the server without transferring active accounts (including all that has setup a login/password) to another server.

You can pretty much find the answers to all your other questions (regarding kong s2 vs fb etc) either on this thread or similar threads in the myspace discussion subforum. We will create an official announcement thread with Q & A once we actually decide to do the merge process or a trial process. If we do proceed with it some time down the future, we will also post a heads up notice in the game and direct everyone to that official announcement thread.
admin
Site Admin

Postby alfatemycat » Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:00 pm

For there to be a future for any of our characters, there must be a merge. People quit playing games for many reasons thus you have to have new or fresh players coming in and we have none nor a way to get any. The more people stop playing the faster other players stop playing and eventually there is no one because who wants to play a game by themselves unless it's meant to be played that way.

As for banning me for speaking my mind, you do what you have to do but make sure you're willing to lose yet another top player.
Being safe on the internet is a lot like being safe in real life. Always have a back-up plan and be careful where you stick your pointer.
alfatemycat

Postby bobby_12 » Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:13 pm

admin i personaly would like to try a temp merge to see difference in game also alot in my guild supports the same so count me as a yes to try a merge
bobby_12

Postby lonewolf0098 » Sat Dec 21, 2013 8:20 am

k another question admin when we merge would we be able to do the free gem thing i think it had somethin to do with time world?
lonewolf0098

Postby admin » Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:21 am

lonewolf0098 wrote:k another question admin when we merge would we be able to do the free gem thing i think it had somethin to do with time world?

Nope, because you will still be using your myspace login instead of a kongregate login and there is no way to complete that challenge with the myspace login.
admin
Site Admin

Postby mystika » Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:25 pm

Think ya want every1 to merge. No merge PLZ. Its just guna make our guild (GFZ) struggle more. I also had to try to rebuild the guild from scratch after me made mistake by disbanding the original GFZ :cry: (Miss ya Bishop, DD and others). It was a struggle to try keep the current when me was GM. Luckily me was able to find a small few ppl that were loyal and prepared to help me rebuild. Had a problem with 1 member from original GFZ who returned only to commit the ultimate betrayal and was banished from the current guild. Seems to b ok for the other guilds to merge but dont think it really guna favor this guild much. It will only make us weaker and struggle more with the few ppl we have in the guild. Even the strongest guild on playmage (ie: DS1) will only b ranked #5.
mystika

Postby admin » Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:09 pm

Thanks for sharing mystika. You are not actually the only person against the merge as we received emails previously from others. However, since mass majority of the players have voted for the merge, we are going to proceed with it, but at a slightly later date on January 6th, 2014. You can read the details on the official merge thread:
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=12188

We are locking this thread so all questions/comments is posted on the official thread.
admin
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Myspace / Mobile / Kong Servers