Mount Killjoy's Town Wall of Shame...

Discussion specific to Myspace / Mobile / Kong Servers (eg. Guild Recruitments)

Mount Killjoy's Town Wall of Shame...

Postby NarutoU » Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:19 pm

Last edited by NarutoU on Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
NarutoU

Re: Mount Killjoy's Town Wall of Shame...

Postby alfatemycat » Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:27 am

this is the bickering and fighting I was referring to in my original post "Merge or let us wither and die?" but the devs have made it clear they don't give a damn.
Being safe on the internet is a lot like being safe in real life. Always have a back-up plan and be careful where you stick your pointer.
alfatemycat

Postby admin » Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:59 pm

alfatemycat wrote:this is the bickering and fighting I was referring to in my original post "Merge or let us wither and die?" but the devs have made it clear they don't give a damn.

I am not sure why you keep posting that we don't give a damn, after each time we explain to you different reasons why the server has not been merged yet and most of it is looking best option/timing for our players. We still need to find a way mitigate some of the bad impacts the merge will cause - such everyone must lose of all the Myspace only privileges so it's fair across the merged server. The biggest of these are the gimped boss defense (which we know at least one player will definitely complain loudly when damage against bosses is cut down to 30%-50% of now, while everyone will hate it) and the extra 410 bonus energy (no kidding, it has to go if we merge). The other big issue is majority of current Myspace guilds may lose their most of their guild bonuses due to higher competition. The combine effect will likely means that if it was taking you 1 month to gain a level on the current Myspace for example, it will likely take 4 month on the merged server.
admin
Site Admin

Postby alfatemycat » Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:40 pm

The obvious person to complain aside(cuz we all got a good idea of whom you speak) the damage on bosses will force us to work together more and hopefully do less of what you see above(original post). Energy isn't an issue if you merge us with FB, I saw a screenshot of a character that had over 2000 so I don't think that should be a problem. And yes I understand you can't just start out at 2000 probably got there with gems somehow but whatever that's not the point. I know FB wasn't the first choice and that they will bury MS but maybe then those people that are at each others throats constantly in MS will finally shut the f up and play to catch the people above them.
Being safe on the internet is a lot like being safe in real life. Always have a back-up plan and be careful where you stick your pointer.
alfatemycat

Postby NarutoU » Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:11 pm

Last edited by NarutoU on Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
NarutoU

Postby NarutoU » Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:25 pm

alfatemycat wrote:The obvious person to complain aside(cuz we all got a good idea of whom you speak) the damage on bosses will force us to work together more and hopefully do less of what you see above(original post). Energy isn't an issue if you merge us with FB, I saw a screenshot of a character that had over 2000 so I don't think that should be a problem. And yes I understand you can't just start out at 2000 probably got there with gems somehow but whatever that's not the point. I know FB wasn't the first choice and that they will bury MS but maybe then those people that are at each others throats constantly in MS will finally shut the f up and play to catch the people above them.

On Facebook, you can buy Virtual Friends, 1 for 8 Gems, 5 for 32 Gems. On Facebook, they give you 89 energy, plus 15 just for making your account, add 4 friends to your party and you get 12 more energy, for a max of 116. So, in order to have over 2000 energy, they must have bought over 650 Virtual Friends.
NarutoU

Postby admin » Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:54 pm

Yes, max energy on Kong S2 is between 100 and 200 depending on the ring/badges. FB bosses even higher defense then K2 and average stats of top players is probably 3X or more than average on Myspace, The max energy can be higher there because you can buy "virtual members" for gems, but there are also more restrictions on the server as well such as hard mist caps. Technically, it also much harder to merge into FB because the server is larger and has about 2 million (mostly inactive) accounts.
admin
Site Admin

Postby alfatemycat » Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:26 pm

Ah I see, well I know I was a fan of KS2 but should there ever be a vote I'm switching my vote to FB. On the inactive note, why can't all those inactive characters be deleted? I know of a few games that if you are gone for a week you lose your kit(eq) and a week or 2 later you lose your character. I'm not saying make it a week because people do get busy with real life stuff, maybe more like a year since the "last on" seems to be messed up. While I'm thinking of suggestions, I'd like to be able to mouse over my black market winnings in the "notifications" to see the items type, level, value, enhancements, etc.
alfatemycat

Postby alfatemycat » Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:48 pm

So it's been a week and no answer but that's no surprise I guess as long as it was read and at least considered.
alfatemycat

Return to Myspace / Mobile / Kong Servers