Energy issues after transferring to Kong server.

Discussion specific to Myspace / Mobile / Kong Servers (eg. Guild Recruitments)

Energy issues after transferring to Kong server.

Postby RichieM » Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:22 am

I don't know if it's just me or if it's happening to anyone else but I am having problems with my energy counter. If I have 160 energy, I come back after a two hours to find out that I only have 162 whereas energy should be replenished by around 30 given that gaining 1 energy takes 4 minutes and so for two hours, it should be 30.

This is just an example but the problem is real for me and it has been happening ever since we were transferred from the Mysace server to the Kong server. Any help/clarification from the devs would be welcome.
RichieM

Re: Energy issues after transferring to Kong server.

Postby admin » Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:36 am

Thanks for the report. This issue should be fixed with the latest patch.
admin
Site Admin

Postby alfatemycat » Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:03 pm

I was just wondering what the final verdict on MS getting some extra energy? If it's a no are there any other ideas being kicked around to level the playing field a little bit? How about a coin boost? I realize it might be hard to distinguish old MS players from Kong, but there really wasn't that many of us I'm sure we could be picked from a crowd.

BTW thank you guys for all the hard work you did during the move, didn't sound easy but MS players are better off and I thank you.
Being safe on the internet is a lot like being safe in real life. Always have a back-up plan and be careful where you stick your pointer.
alfatemycat

Postby alfatemycat » Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:05 pm

I'm use to being ignored in the game, but on the forum...that's new...
Being safe on the internet is a lot like being safe in real life. Always have a back-up plan and be careful where you stick your pointer.
alfatemycat

Postby admin » Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:29 am

You posted a reply to a discussion forum (instead of bugs forum) thread after it's already have been answered. Without the bonus we provided to MS players to offset crystal sharing, you will have 100 less max energy right now.
admin
Site Admin

Postby alfatemycat » Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:50 am

Why would I post in bugs? How is that a bug? I would have put it under the Official Merge from MS to Kong, but it was locked. I wasn't worried about an added bonus because they can be earned, my interest was in an energy boost for extra exploring to find pills, enhances, mystery box etc to catch up to the kong player base a little bit. I mean c'mon the top 2 players on Kong have max hell weapons and don't even have hell badges. But I know of people that have earned those hell badges 2 or 3 times and have got squat(besides the badge) to show for it.
alfatemycat

Postby admin » Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:46 pm

I have no clue what you mean by "an energy boost for extra exploring to find pills, enhances, mystery box". Your current max energy is already 100 higher than what it would be if you are not a Myspace player. This is the final reply you will receive.
admin
Site Admin

Return to Myspace / Mobile / Kong Servers